Pebble's Daily Quote

DeletedUser33530

images

images

DeletedUser8396

Day 18, November 16 (EST): Love is almost like a secret. Between two people and only they know how beautiful or harmful it is. ~Pebble

Day 19, November 17 (EST): Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. ~Groucho Marx

DeletedUser8396

Day 20, November 18 (EST): All these girls looking for Superman, but they walk past Clarke Kent everyday. ~Unknown (principle applies to guys as well)

DeletedUser8396

Day 21, November 19 (EST): Sleep cannot contain a nightmare so vile as life, which is why I dream. ~Pebble

DeletedUser8396

Sorry about neglecting this. Been very sick the last few days. And busy. I'll catch up.

DeletedUser8396

Day 22, November 20 (EST): I want to die knowing that I was living up till the moment I died. ~Pebble

Day 23, November 21 (EST): Show me someone who is depressed and I will show you someone that forgot how to love. ~Pebble

Day 24, November 22 (EST): The only time anyone is truly alone is either when they love no one or when they blind themselves to and refuse to recognize those that love them. ~Pebble

Day 25, November 23 (EST): Hate is powerful. It can destroy nearly anything. Love is powerful. It is the one thing hate has yet to conquer. ~Pebble

Day 26, November 24 (EST): Some relationships are characteristic of glass or a mirror. ~Pebble

Day 27, November 25 (EST): Be like water. Take many shapes and forms to adapt, but never change who you are. ~Pebble

Day 28, November 26 (EST): Time is no more fixed than your ability to manipulate it. ~Pebble

Day 29, November 27 (EST): The procrastinator is always the fastest worker. He knows this. And that is why he will eventually fail. ~Pebble

Day 30, November 28 (EST): I believe joy is directly proportional to who you spend your time with. Or, more accurately, who you avoid. ~Pebble

Day 31, November 29 (EST): If music is the life to the soul, then refusing to sing your song is denying the world another heartbeat. ~Pebble

Day 32, November 30 (EST): Don't hate the world for being inadequate. It isn't. You simply have failed to realize the world wasn't designed to meet your standards. ~Pebble

Day 33, December 1 (EST): Nothing is more beautiful than seeing someone you love. Nothing is more tragic than seeing someone you love for the last time. ~Pebble

DeletedUser8396

Day 34, December 2 (EST): Life is like a song. One must first be taught the rhythm and the lyrics before it can be sung. And though the song may be similar to others before it, each rendition varies- some parts sung better, some parts worse, and an eventual misspeak of the lyrics. ~Pebble

DeletedUser8396

Day 35, December 3 (EST): I want to live in a world where I don't have to see the pain in those near me, but I refuse to live in the world that would inevitably follow. ~Pebble

DeletedUser29066

Day 35, December 3 (EST): I want to live in a world where I don't have to see the pain in those near me, but I refuse to live in the world that would inevitably follow. ~Pebble

That could be a problem ;)

DeletedUser8396

Day 36, December 4 (EST): Skin as strong as metal can be dented with the slander fired from a verbal gun. ~Pebble

DeletedUser33530

Day 36, December 4 (EST): Skin as strong as metal can be dented with the slander fired from a verbal gun. ~Pebble

Says the man currently carrying a loaded verbal rocket launcher.

DeletedUser8396

Day 36, December 4 (EST), Quote 3: A tyrant that cannot see over the table of compromise is not worthy to cut at the ankles of those that can. His opinions are nothing, threats empty, and life meaningless.~Pebble

DeletedUser33530

Day 36, December 4 (EST), Quote 3: A tyrant that cannot see over the table of compromise is not worthy to cut at the ankles of those that can. His opinions are nothing, threats empty, and life meaningless.~Pebble

thats-what-she-said.jpg