Pebble's Daily Quote

DeletedUser8396

thats-what-she-said.jpg

That....that doesn't even make sense.

DeletedUser33530

No he doesn't. Fox news is more logical than him.
Never said that before.

DeletedUser8396

Day 37, December 5 (EST): The death then of a beautiful woman is unquestionably the most poetical topic in the world, and equally is it beyond doubt that the lips best suited for such topic are those of a bereaved lover. ~Edgar Allen Poe

Day 38, December 6 (EST): Beauty is only ever tainted by an ugly attitude. ~Pebble

DeletedUser33530

"Hatred is too strong of an emotion to waste on someone you don't like"

DeletedUser8396

Day 39, December 7 (EST): If I had one sentence to make you think I was bored, it would be this one. ~Pebble

Day 40, December 8 (EST): If someone's smart enough to realize they're a moron, they are immediately smarter than most individuals. ~Pebble

Day 41, December 9 (EST):You did something amazing? Cool. I did too. I kept my sanity after hearing you tell me a couple hundred times. Now, if we're honest, which is more impressive? ~Pebble

Day 42, December 10 (EST): A monster is only as terrifying as we make it. ~Pebble

Day 43, December 11 (EST): Poetry always tells two stories: the one that is written and the author's worldview. ~Pebble

Day 44, December 12 (EST): I generally write everything five times. Once when I think it, another when I put it to paper, third when I realize that I did the first two horribly, fourth when I rewrite it, and fifth when I look back and dream of what it could have been." ~Pebble

Day 45, December 13 (EST): I have become thoroughly convinced that writer's block is only my mind trying to sift though the thousands of words to find the one I need the least. ~Pebble

Day 46, December 14 (EST): When I write, I am not myself. I become god. The day begins when I say, the world acts how I say, and people die as I say." ~Pebble

DeletedUser33530

When I write, I am not myself. I become god. The day begins when I say, the world acts how I say, and people die as I say."
This is by far the most terrifying thing I have ever heard.