Pebble's Daily Quote

DeletedUser31385

Yo figgy you're cynical af man. :p
The media has gotten you in its grip with all your WWIII and 'omg so much violence' talk, it's all overly sensational and fear-mongering, perhaps propaganda to keep the people from dealing with the real issues.
022944b552.jpg

Tinfoil hat aside, this actually is the best time to be alive! All over the world poverty and violence rates are decreasing, diseases are cured and society is becoming more progressive and tolerant. Don't worry, be happy.

Not the media. What Mr Barrack Obama keeps doing. Examples: vetoing military defense, angering other leaders.

DeletedUser33530

Oh the US is being attacked? Strange that I didn't notice.
Also angering other leaders is impossible not to do.

DeletedUser8396

If there be one thing we should aspire to, let it be to aspire to be greater. Forsake all aspirations you hold which would one day be realized. Instead of being intelligent, dare to be smarter. Instead of being strong, aim to be stronger. Instead of being great, aspire to be greater. ~Pebble

Do not hold within yourself a moral good which you have no justification for holding. If it be immoral, you disservice yourself in holding it. If it be moral, yet you fail to defend it, you disservice society. ~Pebble

DeletedUser

In the end we all shall experience death. Be yourself. Never be deferential. If you go to your death then you do not go because someone ordered you to. You did it because you decided that - it - was the correct and inevitable thing to do.

Thaddeus P Finn.

DeletedUser8396

Life with her by my side was a dream - a world fabricated by and motivated only through my own overly ambitious attempts at making the falsehood feel real. ~Pebble

DeletedUser8396

You know it! Just finished watching it about 30 minutes ago!

DeletedUser33530

Going to be watching it later tonight. It's a crime to know of the movie and not watch it today.

DeletedUser8396

I have heard of it then. Alliances were named that.

Fantastic movie. The quote for last years November 5th comes from the British holiday/celebration which is based on actual events, which influenced the Graphic Novel "V for Vendetta" which the movie is based on. So good.

DeletedUser31385

Fantastic movie. The quote for last years November 5th comes from the British holiday/celebration which is based on actual events, which influenced the Graphic Novel "V for Vendetta" which the movie is based on. So good.

Was the movie released in 2013? If so then I found the right one.

DeletedUser

Was the movie released in 2013? If so then I found the right one.
I'm actually impressed you managed to find the wrong movie... as simply googling 'V for Vendetta' brings up the right one. :p