Pnp Peek a bye bye

DeletedUser

*wakes up in teh afternoon on a nice friday* What's new on the ole grepolis

dghVAwt.png

Ooooh orders to take out the badies :D i wonder what i can get up too

Personal_Cod_monan_Soldier_baby.jpg

Looks like i've got to find a target for Saturday morning.. i found some red cities wooo wooo

VuYJ8pr.png

I wake up to my alarm at 6am.. time to send my CS

yawn.jpg

cs sent everything is going swimmingly.. ooh someone is unhappy, can he keep to his promise?

B1UJmoJ.png

SPZdoHh.png

Looks like dis one is gonna be a toughie cookeh

ToughCookie.gif

awwww yeah cs in lets take this bad boi

gskB2bX.png

lots of fliers incoming and the wall is at level 0. This is going to be expensive

images

Was very expensive! Looks like totl threw all the fliers they could at the siege

BIFwAq1.png

Mission accomplished. Awesome fight from both side :D

b3yWtkf.png

Four Horseman win :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and I have to spread the rep around? Really? What kind of commie system is this? Some people are just more deserving ty

DeletedUser

good pnp, but the horsemen at the bottom have been running for hours and not moved forward an inch, they seem pretty stupid

DeletedUser

still trying to + rep this. Someone say something cool that I haven't + repped yet

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Right,

I apologise if I insulted anyone with my previous post , didn't intentionally mean to. If you have any problem with what I or anyone else said, then please feel free to private message me. I've deleted the posts now, as it was my fault for derailing the thread.

Please continue. And next time I'll be sure to think through before I post. So please continue...

James

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
I hear theres going to be a TOTL east how long till theres a south and west to go along with reborn north and central anyone know seeing as this is about TOTL figured this was the appropriate place to put it

DeletedUser

they will do it when they feel like it. having members don't make you an MRA. I think although correct me if I am wrong all their alliances are in the top 15. I am not saying totl are best in that statement can I just make clear I am saying that them having other alliances is fine.

edit: nor am I in totl therefore in no way do I speak for them

DeletedUser

they will do it when they feel like it. having members don't make you an MRA. I think although correct me if I am wrong all their alliances are in the top 15. I am not saying totl are best in that statement can I just make clear I am saying that them having other alliances is fine.

edit: nor am I in totl therefore in no way do I speak for them

well to me they are a MRA as they recruit just about anyone and everyone without questions.. quite a few simmers in that alliance :Angry:

DeletedUser

thats not really true they have a high point average and not a bad abp

DeletedUser

Right,

I apologise if I insulted anyone with my previous post , didn't intentionally mean to. If you have any problem with what I or anyone else said, then please feel free to private message me. I've deleted the posts now, as it was my fault for derailing the thread.

Please continue. And next time I'll be sure to think through before I post. So please continue...

James

Hey mate, although i'm Canadian, i was being sarcastic. I didn't find it offensive or anything, sarcasm was lost in the text :(