Newspaper Pella Gazette #3 (week 28 and 29)

DeletedUser

Pella Gazette
Hi there fellow citizens of Pella. Welcome to the third edition of the Pella Gazette.
I am Theyank and I am here to bring you guys the freshest news from this world and some exiting interviews with prominent members of our top 10 alliances.

I would like to start off by saying sorry that it has been so long since the last edition. Work has been crazy since I got back from vacation, and we all know IRL comes first.
I’ve also struggled to find anyone willing to give me an interview, so the interview section of this week will be none existing.

News
Starting this week’s news up with some war reports, following up some of the story’s I did last time and bringing you up to speed on the current wars on Pella.

First off, the MOS vs. what was left of HaVoC

Since last time MOS as made short work of the remaining leftovers from the one time mighty HaVoC.

But the aftermath from this war was far from over with that. Some of the old HaVoC guys joined Elite Ones and The Chosen Few and now MOS are after both of them for defending refugees from HaVoC.

Honestly I can’t see either of those two being able to stand against MOS for long, they proved themselves as top dogs by far when they pretty easily dispersed HaVoC. So good luck to Elite Ones and The Chosen Few, I believe your days might be numbered.

Then on to the Army of Eternity vs. Lords of Pella war

By the looks of a very fresh forum post: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?37809-PNP-Army-of-Eternity-Declares-Victory!

Army of Eternity is no more, seems the fighting with Lords of Pella and White Eagles got to much for them in the long run. The funny part is that it was Lords of Pella that felt the need to brag about it on the forums even though White Eagles should get the kill credit for this one.

Last update from last time is BoM vs. S.T.O.R.M

Well, long story short, the sun is shining and the S.T.O.R.M is no more. Band of Misfits proved too strong and the guys in S.T.O.R.M caved in and ran for their lives.

From what I’ve heard BoM also took on Myrmidons and HitUHard who are also both vanished, so good job BoM, keep it up!

Now to some fresher war news.

In the aftermath of the S.T.O.R.M and 303 fighter squadron break downs there was a lot of calls for refugees right here on the forum. I am not going to go into that here as I am personally in the middle of it myself. But if you want to read more about it go to the Refugees of Pella Discussion right here: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?37778-Refugees-of-Pella-Discussion

Out of all of this sprung a new war, MOS vs. Silver.

I think most of us where just waiting for MOS to eventually come after one of the other two major alliances in the core, BoM or Silver. Unlucky for Silver they ended up at the top of the hit list after merging 303 into their ranks, and from the massive amounts of forum posts we’ve had over the last day or so there’s some serious tension between the two.

From grepostats we can see that MOS is currently leading 4 – 1 in conquests. Is Silver even going to have a chance at withstanding the steam train that’s been MOS so far, or will they fall like so many others before them? Come back next week and we’ll see how things have progressed.

That’s all we have this week, hope you guys enjoyed it. Again I am sorry for not having an interview for you this time, but if people don’t want to talk to me there’s not much I can do.
And please, don’t turn this into another flame war MOS vs. Silver. I write these as objective as I can, and I hope to keep the comments clean as well.
See you all next week!

Head reporter
Theyank

DeletedUser30757

Short and sweet, and to the point. And you did just fine keeping bias out of the papers ;-)

DeletedUser

Nice once again i have enjoyed this been looking forward to when ya would do this again i like how fair and honest you are with it

DeletedUser

Nice once again i have enjoyed this been looking forward to when ya would do this again i like how fair and honest you are with it
Thanks Max, was hoping to get one out as soon as I got back, but work's been crazy, barely even been able to play the game, non the less write this out.

DeletedUser

Not trying to start a flame war with Gold..... excuse me, it's Silver, sorry I got confused, but I think they have great potential if only Ella decides to clean up her ranks because she carries a lot of responsibility all by herself including fighting and defending, while others are just there for the ride.
And I hope Yank can forgive me for that animated depiction of my victory parade after your attack, it was just for fun=)

DeletedUser1483

Great newspaper as always. Love reading these. Please contact me if you ever need a hand yank. +rep

Chris

DeletedUser

Good read as always, if you need someone to interview and are willing to interview a leader of a lowly allianc on the rim I am always willing to give a fun interview :).

DeletedUser

Not trying to start a flame war with Gold..... excuse me, it's Silver, sorry I got confused, but I think they have great potential if only Ella decides to clean up her ranks because she carries a lot of responsibility all by herself including fighting and defending, while others are just there for the ride.
And I hope Yank can forgive me for that animated depiction of my victory parade after your attack, it was just for fun=)

I dont have any inactives to clean out, and if you really think I carry a lot of respsibility you dont know us very well. Yeah I may do more attacking and defending then most here but I do more then most on the server so dont really mean much. Actually since Im ranked #1fight right now I guess I do more then anyone else on the server. lol.

and as far as gold goes, we probably use less gold in our alliance then yours does. we dont use it that much to speed up troops, and its only a few that even do that. and even you cant deny using the premium 5 guys which is all most here use gold for. some dont even use it at all. but Gold is a part of te game. so if you can use it why not?

Anyway, about the paper. great job as always TY. cant wait for the next one.

DeletedUser

Ellaranna, i wish i could Plus Rep you for that post. Perhaps you could give Theyank an interview for next week?

DeletedUser5554

i love how unbiased it is and its a true representation of good sportsman ship (-:

DeletedUser22343

Good Read! Interviews would have been the icing on the cake! ...mmmmm I love cake lol

DeletedUser19042

:eek:

Now they say I talk trash...(I probably do...) but look at him!!!

But gotto agree. Interview would have been the icing on the cake. (love cake too :D )