Pella Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser6378
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6378

Currently HaVoC is winning the war against Norma Snockers.
HaVoC cities taken 13 cities lost 0
NS cities taken 0 cities lost 13

Players that left NS, or were kicked while under siege These players should count as a conquest from NS however i haven't counted them.
devilmahir
Lothy

ghosted players after put under siege
hohohozez
DeathWishX13

If there are any other wars going on let us know about it. Will then update this list to add those wars as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

sounds like iowa vs msu 2010 :).

enlighted and BoM vs WE and WE2.

current status is

0-1 in conquests the one being a straggler who was near a pretty decent player and failed to follow instructions.

3-0 in defects BoM picked up 3 players from WE so far as they are fed up with leadership. WE2 seems to take the blunt of this war as they are located in our general vicinity atm.

thats all i got to report from my little corner of the earth :)

DeletedUser6378

I woke up this morning to find deathwishx13 on the rim. he ghosted after having 2 of his cities put under siege, and not being able to break the sieges.

DeletedUser11965

I woke up this morning to find deathwishx13 on the rim. he ghosted after having 2 of his cities put under siege, and not being able to break the sieges.

funny how hes not replying

DeletedUser6378

You may still be here but your on the rim, and your alliance has been defeated. I gave you the chance to join me when the server started. I seriously wish you would have.

DeletedUser25446

First with the banned and now norma snockers, who will be next?
With the settings and banter in the start, it looked very promising. Now I'm not so sure...
I guess the only thing left is who/what is next??

DeletedUser6378

The Enlightened is supposed to be next, but may have to make a slight detour, and have 2 little battles before we really start on them.

DeletedUser5554

technically the banned killed themselves by following a guy who thought cheating was okay (; haha

right now WE, enlightened, and silver pretty much stand in the way of them.

DeletedUser

stop saying that, I can guarantee you that Sim was absolutely legit on this server.

DeletedUser25133

Deathwish your looking good for a ghost lol

hows was your rimming , not to tight and sore on you (couldnt resist)

so more areas and more alliances so who is taking on who and who is winning and who is failing

DeletedUser

ah is that posh words for running for the hills :p

Running from the hills? *HAH* Running from the hills would have been resetting SE 3 oceans over. We are one ocean from HaVoC's core yet.

Deathwish your looking good for a ghost lol

hows was your rimming , not to tight and sore on you (couldnt resist)

so more areas and more alliances so who is taking on who and who is winning and who is failing

Could have been worse ;) Gonna sit and kick back, and not grind so much the first few weeks. It kinda feels like a vacation :D

This thread should be more lively guys. What the hell are you all doing if not fighting? :pro: Get your butts into the externals and keep us informed of what's going on or :supermad:

I am now ocean 64 - not much of anything here in this ocean. You will slowly watch our names rise the ranks as they have been until we are number one here. From the looks of it, no competition in the area. Lots of mass pacts around our new area, so we'll see if they all try and gang up on us, lol.

DeletedUser6378

yep you are 43 hours away by CS from my main city. i seriously thought about sending a colony ship at you as soon as you came out of BP.

DeletedUser

yep you are 43 hours away by CS from my main city. i seriously thought about sending a colony ship at you as soon as you came out of BP.

Lol! Glad to see you alive and kicking deathwish.

Silver is currently doing its thing in 54, Shadow League had a brief shimmer of a resistance but nothing more since.

Status
Not open for further replies.