Pella Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser6378
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

christshippie sure knows how to make friends. Good luck beating MOS with that attitude.

DeletedUser

Oh my, look at them try and take their city back=)

dqyMS.jpg

Very strong alliance. Have you seen their leader?

Smart man, just hope nobody writes a support ticket to stop his plans of world domination. That would be sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh my, look at them try and take their city back=)

dqyMS.jpg

Very strong alliance. Have you seen their leader?

W5HBQ.jpg

Smart man, just hope nobody writes a support ticket to stop his plans of world domination. That would be sad.
For real? They are siege breaking with a CS?

DeletedUser

For real? They are siege breaking with a CS?

no, we already owned that city and the owner was giving the city to another alliance member and that's when the knights decided to take their lost city back.

DeletedUser

Ahh, makes more sence, but still, pretty bad attempt at it. :)

DeletedUser

yeah, the real pros don't send timed clearing waves before CS. I learn new things every day.

DeletedUser

Haha I love it... this is what the public forums were missing, a little fun. That was unfortunate that Macsean sent that CS so impulsively but I love his eagerness, and he is learning more and more everyday.

DeletedUser

no, we already owned that city and the owner was giving the city to another alliance member and that's when the knights decided to take their lost city back.

Yup, we had cleared the city and Macsean, being the eager beaver he is, launched a CS as soon as he saw it was clear. There were no clearing waves right before the CS because a) the city was clear b) we had intel before macseans CS landing time that the city was already being internalized by MoS and that there was already a stack there.

DeletedUser

christshippie sure knows how to make friends. Good luck beating MOS with that attitude.

I can beat someone in this game with my attitude? For real?! Man I thought I had to build troops and take cities... man this changes everything.

DeletedUser

Haha, touche, but I come here with a different attitude than I have in game. I come here just to troll and have some laughs when people get their feathers ruffled.

DeletedUser5554

when you are your alliances diplomat thats not the best plan haha

DeletedUser

haha you came to us as a diplomat...

As I said "I take part in some diplomatic talks" but I am not officially the diplomat. The only reason I took that one was because our main diplomat was involved in some other talks and I wanted him to focus on those while I sent out some feelers.

DeletedUser5554

see where that affected you though? ;p personally you seem nice but you off someone were pretty chill with, a friend of mine nonetheless, when that hit our forums the first thing i did was bring it to my personal criteria and noted it would be very problematic to even touch it :/

DeletedUser

Yeah but I came here to have fun. I already played a very serious game in Alpha and dominated, only losing one city to a player who was at the time ranked 6th in the world, while I was ranked somewhere around 100 (and you can check grepostats, I took several of his cities before and after he took one from me, look at the NLBennie conquests). Despite your comments earlier about me "letting my alliance get the crown for me" I was a very active and crucial member involved in the whole process of getting those crowns. In fact the first wonder ever started in any world was started by me and it was also the first one to reach completion in any world.

Don't get me wrong I am still here to play and win but since I have already achieved that in another world this one seems somehow... I don't know, just different.

DeletedUser5554

haha cuz you don't wanna repeat all the drama again probably this is the first world where after something happened with a previous grepolis experiance i didn't take a 3-6 month break from grepolis...and thats only cuz i had good friends with me haha ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.