Pella Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser6378
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have so many things to say ts unbelievable!

Here goes.

Not true. Michrsmith sent biremes to attack you to clear them so my CS could walk in with no opposition. You didn't "clear the city" the city was cleared by the person owning it. :S meaning you sent some attacks, you lost a few troops on the wall. Then an hour or so later your CS hit my CS which you didn't expect. I don't blame Macsean for giving it a go, at least he has the guts to try it. Havent seen you try. Macsean is new to the game and I've been talking a lot to and giving him tips. You, on the other hand, should be the one doing that seeing as "you were on alpha" speaking of alpha..

And you guessed it..

That last one was a surprise for everyone.

You talk about alpha too much. I was from alpha too and larger than you were. I deleted my account and handed the cities away to the players in my alliance. Seeing as grepostats is your friend, it doesn't tell you how good a player you were in alpha. I notice you recognised my name, yet I didn't recognise yours AT ALL. Perhaps you were a farm of mine? :)

Yeah.. Sounds about right. :) that's why you're whining about us attacking you over in the North East?

Phew. Think im done. Anyway... I gotta get back to reading information from the spies inside knights of the 55th. laters potatoes.

Chrisg2003bt,
(member of Alpha, member of Pella, member of MoS, member of grepostats, not a world winner, not a world whiner).

That city was clear for far more than "a couple hours" and I was not the only one to attack it.

I was never anyones farm in alpha. Your name seemed familiar but many do when you've been playing for over two years. I asked about you with the people you say were your "good friends" there and they didn't remember who you were. Pretty sure I am bigger than you were in alpha but since you quit we can't know.

When I have ran premium from day one and have been extremely active yet I still have people over 4x my size moving in on us... yeah you guys are going after the small guys, which is real tough, good job. Must be why you quit alpha, ran out of easy targets.

I come here and talk some trash, you guys label me a whiner to deflect the facts, and you guys become whiners yourselves. Now everything is just being repeated over and over so it has really gotten quite boring. Go ahead and get the last word I have lost interest in this forum.

DeletedUser1483

That city was clear for far more than "a couple hours" and I was not the only one to attack it.

How can you "quote" something which I didn't actually say. Point invalid. However, if your point WAS valid, then I would explain again how I said michrsmith attacked *someone* to get rid of the units. THEN you 'cleared' the city, of which I have seen no reports of you killing anything whatsoever in that city. Correct you were not the only person to attack it, again, I never said you were. :)

I asked about you with the people you say were your "good friends" there and they didn't remember who you were.

This is probably due to the fact I gave my cities away and quit 1 1/2 years ago. No doubt they have no idea who I am now. :p they are 2 years older and have slept with many women, drank many drinks and partied many times since the days of alpha. :cool:

Pretty sure I am bigger than you were in alpha but since you quit we can't know.
Alas we shall never know! Perhaps I was your farm and the tables have turned? :eek:

Go ahead and get the last word I have lost interest in this forum.
Soooo...you can't walk the walk OR talk the talk now? This saddens me. I thought you were from alpha. :(
Oh hang on a second..

many do when you've been playing for over two years.
If you have been playing for over 2 years.. Then that means you've been here since the very first world.. Wait. That was alpha! :D

:pro:

Chris

DeletedUser5554

Haha this is off topic but Mich soooooo would be the guy to ditch his defense (; hahaha

Christe ill explain this one last time. Of course MoS isn't fighting smaller people and the other major alliances in the core aren't really fighting MoS. For one they all are cool with eachother not really having any diplomat problems and each going their own way. Two BoM and MoS have even worked together before.

DeletedUser1483

Surely not? :O

You mean the KOA that is now an ally of MOS? So.. Hows that going for you SF?

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's how it is.

noeldiablo Knights of Armageddon 2012-09-10 21:27

Before I delete these forums of our oppression, I just wanted to bring up a few points about this pact against the evil enemy. Of course, most of us are struggling against them or even shrinking but not a couple of you that seem to be thriving, but that is not my biggest concern.

Even before this pact we had our problems, but since the pact we have had squabbles over every city we claim or take, had our members, spied on, recruited, attacked and even had cities seized. You know who has never attacked us……. .Mors Omnia Solvit.

So on behalf of MORS who would like to claim ALL of oceans 44, 45, 54 and 55 and my alliance Knights of Armageddon will be claiming 35, 36 and 46. These claims are non-negotiable and will be executed with extreme prejudice. Have a nice day!

We're doing fine. Last mass mail said 0-5 but of the 5 we lost most of them didn't ask for help.

DeletedUser1483

A very fine mail indeed! Well said Diablo. :)

I wish you the best of luck SF.

DeletedUser

Semper Fi have now changed their name to STAND, but they won't be standing for long. Descension, BHE, and KoA are now at war with them, and SF is quickly losing cities and players. I don't even think they have a leader anymore. Many members have jumped ship due to the war. Almost 50 players have left that alliance within two days.

SFB aren't fairing any better. Both alliances' points have dropped quite dramatically.

BHE, DES, and KoA have not yet lost a city to them.

DeletedUser

I Jumped ship, lost my two 034 cities, thats ok though. KoA is a very good big brother, they gave me an inactive closer to them.

Btw zeric, thats still my hill.

DeletedUser

OFF-TOPIC

(but I burn your claim and deed, so now you no longer "own" it. Happy?)

DeletedUser

Fine, then maybe I'll dig up the hill and package it into 100 jars of dirt. I take the jars home with me, therefore they become my property
yes, now i'm happy. see how happy I am??? :D!!!!!!!

Enough of this off-topicness!

DeletedUser

Yes, but now there is no hill. Therefore you own no hill, just a bunch of jars of dirt. Jack Sparrow is jealous.

DeletedUser

I'll lend him one.
The rest is mine, MINE I SAY.
:3
-still off-topic-

DeletedUser2663

Locking thread. Seems this thread is dead. When a new war starts feel free to start a new one to keep track guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.