Pella Wars

DeletedUser31450

So guys, i was wondering what wars are going on at the moment in pella.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1483

MOS has taken action against 3 BOM members that we have solid evidence were supporting and assisting enemy cities against MOS attacks.

As such there is still no action against any other BOM members other than the 3 mentioned. BOM leaders were made aware of this before we declared this.

Oh and we pretty much consider everyone else food. :) nom nom nom.

DeletedUser

You consider your noobs food Chris? That's not very encouraging for the program is it? A bit on the cannibalistic side?

Lotta Mistici has no wars on, and we're in the core. And we're still alive.

DeletedUser

I'm sure if attention was put on you sapph that could be changed...But you're so cute and cuddly. Who would want to get rid of you guys?

DeletedUser

I've already been attacked, but i survive - it's what i do.

DeletedUser

hahaha yes I am sure the attacks were brutal and a very serious attempt because people see your alliance as a threat. How hard is it to survive once you get 5 or 6 cities btw? The answer is not very hard, defense is about 1000 times easier than offense. Honestly imo, if you get rimmed after having 10 cities you are probably an awful player.

DeletedUser

Its different though when you have like 12cities and the rank 4 player decides to nuke you. A 40city player Vs a 12 player city not exactly fair is it. I got completely wiped there as suspected.

DeletedUser

Not saying you should do well in that circumstance Tommy. We are just talking about surviving though, there is about 100 different ways to survive if you really want to continue to play the game the way Sapphire does. Colonizing a city or conquering ghost or inactives etc.

DeletedUser

You can ask Tyrone what he attacked me with, you two have run off to the new world together.

The way I play is i don't leave willy nilly. If that offends you bend maybe you should try and do something about it. Oh wait - you already quit Pella.

DeletedUser1483

My n00b left Pella too. :(

Everyone else's n00bs aren't food clearly. I did say pretty much. :) people like TSL and Dark Knights aren't food now are they?

Also.. Tyrone is leaving grepolis entirely due to RL concerns. So he hasn't really run off to the new world. :)

--------

More updates on the BOM front though. After MOS taking 3 cities (from the 3 player we had informed BOM we were going to attack) and continuing to not attack any other BOM member.. 5 more BOM players decided that they would take an MOS city while the player slept. Even though there has been no formal declaration of war from BOM.

Needless to say, those 5 members have also been added to a hitlist and BOM leaders are being contacted by MOS to find out their intentions.

DeletedUser1483

Now.. Despite the fact we have kept our word and continued to only attack those that attack us, it's becoming clearer that their whole alliance is secretly at war with us with no formal declaration against us.

I implore someone from BOM to actually inform us of their alliances intentions before this worsens. After putting a city in Seige I can see almost their whole alliance is now attacking the Seige and I believe that they are either not aware of the situation that exists between our 2 alliances and our efforts to avoid a war, or they have planned to wage an undercover war against us for some time.

It's infuriating to see more BOM members join against MOS with no formal declaration and no indication of being anything honorable despite knowing that some of their top players are, indeed, honorable. I'm waiting on the leadership from MOS being either approached by BOM or we will have to approach you.

DeletedUser

You can ask Tyrone what he attacked me with, you two have run off to the new world together.

The way I play is i don't leave willy nilly. If that offends you bend maybe you should try and do something about it. Oh wait - you already quit Pella.
I actually have quit grepo altogether, as I believe Tyrone has as well. I am staying on corinth to help my alliance build the wonders there as I am in a safe zone and can sim away like you do on every server, I will be leaving grepo altogether after I finish that though. I quit grepo for personal and family reasons which I don't need to release to the likes of you, those close to me know why I quit.

DeletedUser

Bend, you haven't played half the servers i have, so quit pretending like you know how i play.
If you quit Grep altogether, what are you doing on the forums but trolling now? One would think if you'd refer to someone "the likes of you" you would have a standard to put yourself to.
Regardless, as you have no wars in Pella - having left - you have nothing to add to this discussion.

Chris - there is no such thing as a secret war. BOM have obviously broken any agreement they had with you. As someone outside of the conflict it seems clear to me that they are trying to provoke MOS into declaring so they may take the hero/underdog route and should things turn even more sour for them they can claim it was just big bad MOS treating them unfairly.

DeletedUser1483

Needless to say.. Volsung gave them the choice, peace or war.

We received no response from their leadership despite the messages being opened and leaving them 24 hrs since they were sent. The messages have lain open and unanswered for over 12hrs now. Their choice therefore is war as we cannot allow their attacks and CS attempts to go unanswered.

And everyone here will know the truth at least! hahaa. MOS didnt start this war either. lol

Let the games begin. :)

DeletedUser

...I don't think you guys can claim the underdog route even if you didn't start this particular war.......just saying.....

DeletedUser1483

Lol. I don't think we are claiming to be the underdog.

When the underdog starts a war and gets beaten though.. Then who do you root for? :p

FYI - Recent conquest against Skull-Cap

chrisg2003bt said:
BOM LS Killed: 5330

Extra units killed: 50 triremes, 11 hydra, 5 pegasus, 63 harpies, 9ST, 100slings, 120hops, 13horses.

Total Pop Killed: 55954

-- Of the 5k+ LS killed. Skull Cap lost 2436LS Just by himself. --

Our Biremes Lost: 3591

Other units lost: 12 chars, 132 hops, 53 archers, 3 slings, 75 sw, 196 triremes

Total Pop Lost:

------------

Was interesting they started to ask for help already. :-/ it's only just started.

Skull-cap said:
Skull-cap on 2012-10-24 at 08:49

to dman820
noeldiablo
Mayor Astro
Broken Knight1
maslinar
flungpoo and
Karnakken.

Hello guys, I do know about you relation with MOS, but I assume you are not so friendy. In my city, <city name here> there are a MOS CS and we try to kill it with LSs. Now only 500 Brs there, but course more coming, 11 hrs. left. If you able to assist us, we would be really happy.

Best regards,
Skull-cap

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OW gawd Sapphy, I left grepo and unloaded one of my sling armies on two of your sim cities. Didn't even think twice about it. Now u finally noticed and started crying about it like I rimmed you or smthng. Get real.

DeletedUser

Tyrone, i think you have interpretation issues here - no one is crying, and it wasn't mentioned until Bend waved his banner first.

It's funny you say you've left grepo, because posting here shows both you and Bend are lying through your teeth. This is the grepo forum. Seems like you've forgotten that.

Looks like BOM are getting their just desserts - is the plan just a general dissemation as usual or will you guys play with your food before you eat it?