Pella Wars

DeletedUser

Now.. Despite the fact we have kept our word and continued to only attack those that attack us, it's becoming clearer that their whole alliance is secretly at war with us with no formal declaration against us.

I implore someone from BOM to actually inform us of their alliances intentions before this worsens. After putting a city in Seige I can see almost their whole alliance is now attacking the Seige and I believe that they are either not aware of the situation that exists between our 2 alliances and our efforts to avoid a war, or they have planned to wage an undercover war against us for some time.

It's infuriating to see more BOM members join against MOS with no formal declaration and no indication of being anything honorable despite knowing that some of their top players are, indeed, honorable. I'm waiting on the leadership from MOS being either approached by BOM or we will have to approach you.

You're a moron and you talk about honor but you come on here and run your mouth with nothing but lies. You obviously are one of those people that just like to hear themselves talk...cuz that's all you do is talk. You guys attacked us first then you get on here and talk about honor. You guys sent 30+ attacks at one of our guys and he was confused and thought we'll I guess MoS wants to war us. You attack one of our members like that then yea I'm gonna take a MoS city and I did. You can say he was sleeping I love when people whine about that. Everyone does it it's part of the game I don't want to hear anymore don't attack when people are sleeping whining. I retaliated after you guys clearly went after us and I have had 50+ attacks in 3 days from MOS from many different players and many BoM have been under attack even if they didn't attack anyone so here is the deal Chris....don't post on the forum anymore unless you actually speak some truth and know what you are talking about and stop trying to bs everyone.

P.S. if you and Ellanna wanna try to cs me again...you are going to have to come much bigger then what you did. I didn't win the Pi server by losing against weak cs runs like I saw from you guys...keep attacking me like you are so I can make a quick jump to the #1 player on this server too...

DeletedUser1483

I think your getting your timings confused buddy. :)

1). 3 of your guys were supporting Manx cities against us. Thats a fact. So we spoke to uber and zero and asked them to kick those members. They refused, so we said we would be attacking those three members and that the rest of BOM was not to get involved. If uber and zero didnt tell them then thats their fault not ours.

2). Then you and other started attacking and took one of our cities as we were only concentrating on three players and youre right.. you took the guy out while he was sleeping fair enough. So then we told our members that anyone that attacked us was fair game to attack back and we had a list of players that we were allowing our members to attack. (but you can only truly boast about taking a city when you have actually defended it against attacks or you manage to take out defense and snipes on the way in and the player is active).

3). We then offered to uber and zero that the members that were attacking us were kicked and they were given 24hrs to reply. Those 24hrs were up and even though both uber and zero had opened the mail they had not responded. Therefore giving us no choice but to retaliate against your whole alliance.

Youre very confused buddy, perhaps your leadership is so terrible that even BOM members have no idea how this went down. Clearly YOU dont have any idea anyway, so youre a poor representation for your alliance in the externals.

Yes i am very aware you are a good player and an active player. Never said anything about you being a bad player! Undoubtedly you are better than I am. In the end though it will be you and a select few of BOMs players against the whole of MOS. While you wage war with a couple of players in 65, we are sweeping you across the board elsewhere. 11 cities vs 1 city in only a few days of it truly being war.

PS. You make it sound like it was just me and ella trying to take you out.. You left out that i was only in as deep as one LS nuke. I was clearly REALLY involved with that one.

Maybe this clears things up for your fragile mind? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well supporting people...and thinking you can choose who you want to attack when you want to attack them and it not be an act of war is again you being a moron. Just because you guys have the #1 rank in points does not make you the best team on this server and you get to do what you want. You attack one of my players I start taking your cities. And that guy wasn't sleeping, he was in a coma he was offline for much more then an 8 hr nap I know because even after I took his city was raping him.

Me wage war with a couple players in 65? How about you look again at the rankings in 65. MoS is double the size of BoM in 65 and I have shared islands with MoS on most of my islands. I'm completely surrounded and then when you added ONE nuke in your op I had 50 incoming to multiple towns and ask Ellanna what he lost, Im sure he told you cuz I haven't heard a peep out of him he is busy rebuilding kid.

And you talk of offline, most of the cities you claim in the 11 to 1 are people waking up going MoS is in my city I just woke up, so don't act like you are big and bad yet...since you are a noob let me fill you in...wars and servers are not won by the losses of cities, the are won by active players and their relentless will to survive and take more and more cities late game when everyone else starts dropping cuz 'real life is too hard right now' which is what MoS is going to start screaming before it's said and done.
But I'm sure you have a lot more recruiting in mind just like you recruited WE.

So since you only had 1 nuke involved in an op on me chris and you're so tough show me what you got. Or you can just be a forum tough guy which is all you are.

DeletedUser23934

@chris
Alright look, I may not be the best player on this server. Far from it. Literally, top 150. But you wanna know what? I can tell idiocy from intelligence and I just saw the most idiotic post I have literally EVER seen in my entire life.

EXHIBIT A
"1). 3 of your guys were supporting Manx cities against us. Thats a fact. So we spoke to uber and zero and asked them to kick those members. They refused, so we said we would be attacking those three members and that the rest of BOM was not to get involved. If uber and zero didnt tell them then thats their fault not ours."
I will quote that on our alliance profile "attacking one of our players" is an action of war. I would like to point out that the 3 players in our alliance you attacked, are IN our alliance. That's a "No duh" thought right? Well obviously not cause you seem to think that we're having a "secret war" when you've already declared war by attacking us. The whole, "we can attack 3 players cause they helped Manx but then we're not at war with the rest of the alliance, only 3 people that are in that alliance", is stupid. Truly please TRY and actually explain that too me in a way that makes sense. Because it really doesn't. It literally defies the laws of logic. The point of the alliance is to help those who are attacked but you're saying we can't help the people getting attacked cause you don't want us to. Please, TRY and explain this too me. Please and thank you.

DeletedUser1483

I said you were probably a better player than me. Im not pretending to be some tough #1 guy from pi. Woohoo!

Youre arguing against points i havent made. I merely pointed out how this whole thing started. Im not saying we are the best team on the server.

When i say wage war with some players in 65.. its true. You arent involved in any of the BOM attacking etc in 55 because all/most your cities are in 65. In a nice little cluster.

Again.. you make more arguments against points im not making. I said i had no trouble with players being offline, thats their loss. Its "part of the game" as you said. Yes of course recruitment still goes on.. like BOM is trying recruiting more allies.

*Removed*

If youre doing so great against us, whyd you need help anyway? Those 50 incomings you dealt with very well im sure. Just stacked the harbor cos you were online. Well played! Completely the best way to do it and you knocked out alot of troops because people couldnt get LS there in time. I applaud you.

We both know we arent going to meet each other very soon with CS now are we.. the travel times are impractical and as are most of cities TTs. So how about you pipe down and stop pretending like youre all macho and im not. Its just simple geography.

We have an adopt a n00b program by the way.. maybe you can adopt me and teach me your "#1 in pi" ways. I think youre my new hero.. bro. ;)

DeletedUser

Think y'all need to lay off the hatorade.

Wars on, circumstances behind it were explained already, arguing about its validity is idiotic in itself. Silver went to war with Hall of WArriors over the same thing, not like its MOS being a bully here. Difference is MOS gave you the opportunity to boot the members and avoid war, HOW never got that option.

DeletedUser1483

@chris
Alright look, I may not be the best player on this server. Far from it. Literally, top 150. But you wanna know what? I can tell idiocy from intelligence and I just saw the most idiotic post I have literally EVER seen in my entire life.

EXHIBIT A
"1). 3 of your guys were supporting Manx cities against us. Thats a fact. So we spoke to uber and zero and asked them to kick those members. They refused, so we said we would be attacking those three members and that the rest of BOM was not to get involved. If uber and zero didnt tell them then thats their fault not ours."
I will quote that on our alliance profile "attacking one of our players" is an action of war. I would like to point out that the 3 players in our alliance you attacked, are IN our alliance. That's a "No duh" thought right? Well obviously not cause you seem to think that we're having a "secret war" when you've already declared war by attacking us. The whole, "we can attack 3 players cause they helped Manx but then we're not at war with the rest of the alliance, only 3 people that are in that alliance", is stupid. Truly please TRY and actually explain that too me in a way that makes sense. Because it really doesn't. It literally defies the laws of logic. The point of the alliance is to help those who are attacked but you're saying we can't help the people getting attacked cause you don't want us to. Please, TRY and explain this too me. Please and thank you.

You are indeed correct. We were merely trying to avoid a larger scale confrontation between our alliances, otherwise we would have declared then and there. Instead we approached your leadership before starting any (intentional) attacks whatsoever against BOM members. (Clearly we bumped into each other a few times taking ghost cities, but that cant be helped).

I only called this a secret war because there was no declaration and you simply started attacking cities from multiple players. Which you are, of course, completely within your right to do. However its just not the way MOS has done things, so i hope you can forgive our lapse in judgement that you would inform us first, as we would do for you.

Hope this helps to explain my reasoning behind the way i said that. :) GH is right though. Think we all need to calm down.

DeletedUser23934

You are indeed correct. We were merely trying to avoid a larger scale confrontation between our alliances, otherwise we would have declared then and there. Instead we approached your leadership before starting any (intentional) attacks whatsoever against BOM members. (Clearly we bumped into each other a few times taking ghost cities, but that cant be helped).

I only called this a secret war because there was no declaration and you simply started attacking cities from multiple players. Which you are, of course, completely within your right to do. However its just not the way MOS has done things, so i hope you can forgive our lapse in judgement that you would inform us first, as we would do for you.

Hope this helps to explain my reasoning behind the way i said that. :) GH is right though. Think we all need to calm down.

Thanks for the explanation and alright that does make more sense. The biggest problem between us right now is that we BOTH have an issue with the whole situation, but about different parts of it. Our problem being is that yea you said you'd attack those 3 players but it's only cause we didn't kick them out. I think that's a tad bit extreme as they deserve the protection the rest of us have gotten. They've been apart of our alliance and it wouldn't be honorable to let them hang out to dry. The alliance is supposed to stick together after all, that's the whole point. I think (think) the problem you guys have is that we didn't respond back; we didn't SAY that we'd defend them even after keeping them and not booting them. Is that correct?

PS I've got a response for if I'm right or wrong here. ;)

DeletedUser1483

They were openly defending against MOS with the intention to destroy our troops and CS. Its was a deliberate act of aggression. That was the problem we had with those individual players.

Your decision to keep them was honorable to defend them, yet we still had to retaliate against those members as they werent even following your own leaders instructions. Even uberfear said this..

[20-Oct-12 19:50:28] Volsung: will you boot all those that launched after the cities got attacked though?
[20-Oct-12 19:50:30] UberFear: thats about my alliance members helping their friends in Manx.
[20-Oct-12 19:51:10] UberFear: no, but I will make sure they know that attacking MoS is off limits as it always has been.

Uberfear is a main leader in BOM ive been led to believe?

DeletedUser

I dont really like the external forums but I also dont like being called a guy so Im gonna post.

first off my name is Ellaranna not ellanna and Im 100% women so please stop calling me a guy.

Now to comment on your post...Yes I lost some troops on your city, but you turtled up with like 3k bir and 10k DLU. I may be good but have no where near enough cities close enough to have sent more once I knew you were online (none even in o65) so wasnt expecting the cs to land anyway, and those troops I lost will be built back up in no time. I have over 50 cities and only sent attacks from like 10 so really no big deal anyway.

Now to talk about you attacking us. It sounds like you think its ok for people to support our enemy against us and even though we told your leaders about it you guys think its fine to just attack anyone without cause. Oh well. war is now started. should be a fun one. :)

DeletedUser23934

AS a reply to Ellaranna, who I thought everyone knew was a woman, I didn't say it was ok. It was a n act of war and you guys treated it as such to the players who defended against you, but I didn't say that our defending was right. Just that we couldn't leave them out to dry and screw them over. And yes it'll be a fun war. I actually get a lot more action in this one.

To Chris: yes him and Zero but Uber is more on the diplomatic side, one of the reason you guys probably talked to him more.

DeletedUser

Oh well. war is now started. should be a fun one. :)

I agree Ella! this will be fun :)

oh and p.s. I am a girl too...just so there isnt any confusion since i know your friend from MANXE couldnt seem to understand my username

DeletedUser1483

AS a reply to Ellaranna, who I thought everyone knew was a woman, I didn't say it was ok. It was a n act of war and you guys treated it as such to the players who defended against you, but I didn't say that our defending was right. Just that we couldn't leave them out to dry and screw them over. And yes it'll be a fun war. I actually get a lot more action in this one.

To Chris: yes him and Zero but Uber is more on the diplomatic side, one of the reason you guys probably talked to him more.

I agree, kicking out players to the slaughter wouldnt have been a very nice thing to do. So you did what MOS would certainly do and did not kick them out. This was partly the reason we didnt declare there and then. They may have been part of your alliance, but not necessarily "representing" your alliance. So it would have been a tad unfair to declare war just for what 3 members had done. No?

So we gave authorization to attack ONLY those 3 players... and then iminlittleboypanties got his knickers in a twist and decided to strike back. (albeit not alone in this).

Needless to say. Whats done is done, im merely trying to explain how exactly it turned out this way. You can blame agamemnon, minoltta and leorules. (for either doing it, or getting caught doing it.. whichever you prefer). ;)

DeletedUser23934

Well I won't be blaming anyone as they're friends and that wouldn't be very nice now would it? ;) But yes thanks for explaining. I hope people read this BTW so they get what happened. Read the whole thing. Haha And for anyone in the war, have fun. Lol :D Lot's of BP to be had.

DeletedUser

I dont really like the external forums but I also dont like being called a guy so Im gonna post.

first off my name is Ellaranna not ellanna and Im 100% women so please stop calling me a guy.

Now to comment on your post...Yes I lost some troops on your city, but you turtled up with like 3k bir and 10k DLU. I may be good but have no where near enough cities close enough to have sent more once I knew you were online (none even in o65) so wasnt expecting the cs to land anyway, and those troops I lost will be built back up in no time. I have over 50 cities and only sent attacks from like 10 so really no big deal anyway.

Now to talk about you attacking us. It sounds like you think its ok for people to support our enemy against us and even though we told your leaders about it you guys think its fine to just attack anyone without cause. Oh well. war is now started. should be a fun one. :)

guy or girl, your post made no sense, because you think you can attack us cuz we supported your enemy, but then again you recruited our enemy in an area you guys claimed for a long time you had no interest in, so yea you make a lot of sense. you guys are the biggest hypocrites you think you can push your weight around do what you want and on everyone then hide behind diplomatic words like you were just doing whats right. and yes ellana you losing 10 city pops to me was a big deal, because you and your team continue to feed me ridiculous bp which has boosted me to rank 6 in defensive bp so you think having 50 cities is a lot but waite till you see me with 125 cities.

chris I like how you said 'im not trying to say we are the best team on the server'....see thats the problem with forum rats like you, you can never lose an argument cuz your an idiot and you make a point that contradicts things you already said or did, I guess I have to remind you of the post you started that MoS already won this world and are bored and have no competition, like an arrogant jackazz then you turn around and post something like Im not trying to say we are the best...I can see Im arguing with a teenager

DeletedUser

It sounds like you think its ok for people to support our enemy against us and even though we told your leaders about it ...

Chris, Are you saying that if a player supports your enemy then you should be allowed to attack just that player, even if you aren't at war with (or dare I say it - if you are pacted with) the alliance that player is from, AND not expect any attacks from other members of that alliance?

If those are the MOS rules of engagement then where can I sign up because I've got a list of names I can hand over to you ;)

Of course the alternative would have just been to suck it up and get on with the original conquests even though it wasn't a level playing field and that you were giving away enough DBP for maybe 50 odd city slots - rather than create a war over the actions of a few insignificant players who as you said probably weren't acting in the interests of their alliance.

DeletedUser

guy or girl, your post made no sense, because you think you can attack us cuz we supported your enemy, but then again you recruited our enemy in an area you guys claimed for a long time you had no interest in, so yea you make a lot of sense. you guys are the biggest hypocrites you think you can push your weight around do what you want and on everyone then hide behind diplomatic words like you were just doing whats right. and yes ellana you losing 10 city pops to me was a big deal, because you and your team continue to feed me ridiculous bp which has boosted me to rank 6 in defensive bp so you think having 50 cities is a lot but waite till you see me with 125 cities.

chris I like how you said 'im not trying to say we are the best team on the server'....see thats the problem with forum rats like you, you can never lose an argument cuz your an idiot and you make a point that contradicts things you already said or did, I guess I have to remind you of the post you started that MoS already won this world and are bored and have no competition, like an arrogant jackazz then you turn around and post something like Im not trying to say we are the best...I can see Im arguing with a teenager

you still got my name wrong, so seems more like your the teenager here not Chris. either that or you just never learnt to read or type properly. lol,

I cant believe your bragging about DBP as it is, but bragging about being #6 in defence to the person that is ranked #1? You should at least look at who is above you before doing it. lmao
attack rank is something people can brag about though. and your 86th and Im 8th. So good luck getting to 125 cities from DBP from us.

As far as taking in players that you were fighting. I dont know all the details there but I think I heard you were told they could be called refugees for 48hrs but you either didnt want it or were unable to take any cities during it. Also that is no different then when I was deciding what to do a while back and was asked to join BOM instead of MOS and to bring the rest of Silver with me. If I had made that choice then you guys would have been taking in people that MOS was fighting. So its ok for BOM to do it but not MOS? Your the ones being a hypocrite there.

DeletedUser

Chris, Are you saying that if a player supports your enemy then you should be allowed to attack just that player, even if you aren't at war with (or dare I say it - if you are pacted with) the alliance that player is from, AND not expect any attacks from other members of that alliance?

If those are the MOS rules of engagement then where can I sign up because I've got a list of names I can hand over to you ;)

Of course the alternative would have just been to suck it up and get on with the original conquests even though it wasn't a level playing field and that you were giving away enough DBP for maybe 50 odd city slots - rather than create a war over the actions of a few insignificant players who as you said probably weren't acting in the interests of their alliance.

theres one big diffrence here. MOS had proof that those 3 BOM members were supporting manx. all you have is speculation and incorrect information.

DeletedUser

apologies for getting your name wrong Ellaranna. I thought I had addressed my question to Chris.

DeletedUser

lol, it wasnt you that got my name wrong. I know you know my name. ;)