Pella Weekly

DeletedUser

PW​
Brought to you by AATV

Hey Guys, Im going to be making a Newspaper. I will try to get it out at least once every 9 days. I have done some newspapers before such as the II, IW and DW.
Positions:
Alliance Talk (Im really no good at this)
Interviewer (2-3 interviews per week)

For more info on positions available or you think theres a position I missed contact AA.

DeletedUser

Glad we will have a newspaper, they always make the externals more interesting.

DeletedUser17180

Look forward to reading this whilst on the loo! thanks AA!

DeletedUser

guys im dying for a pnp a newspaper something good plz someone make something interesting and funny....

DeletedUser

I dont think AA will be able to talk..My members have recently been to his city and not only did we take all his vegetables but we took his pen and paper as well... We wanted to take his woman but she was to big to carry out so some of my desperate men elected to go with the pigs and cows instead... Which i unfortunately had to agree with :D

DeletedUser

I dont think AA will be able to talk..My members have recently been to his city and not only did we take all his vegetables but we took his pen and paper as well... We wanted to take his woman but she was to big to carry out so some of my desperate men elected to go with the pigs and cows instead... Which i unfortunately had to agree with :D

I never stop talking, something you would know if you played Ithaca

DeletedUser5554

its true (; and i can help with alliance talk if ya want AA...you know my experiance :)

DeletedUser6378

You must not be paying attention to whats going on in the server then. There has been a lot happening. You need to start going around talking to alliances and start asking questions. If you don't do it you will never find out anything. get at least 3 - 4 interviews with at least 10 questions per interview. we have waited long enough. how about getting an issue out. You should have one out every week.

DeletedUser

Interview me, i have info on HurtU who has recently been banned. :p

DeletedUser

You must not be paying attention to whats going on in the server then. There has been a lot happening. You need to start going around talking to alliances and start asking questions. If you don't do it you will never find out anything. get at least 3 - 4 interviews with at least 10 questions per interview. we have waited long enough. how about getting an issue out. You should have one out every week.

10 questions-No

And has there really been anything major happening?

DeletedUser6378

How about the war in pella. It is actually getting some size to it as more alliances are getting involved in it.

Why not 10 or more questions? every issue of a paper i see with only a few questions people always say they should ask more question. You wont really know everything that is going on unless you start talking to people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

10 or more questions is unrealistic. It is harder than you think to get interviews. 75% of people dont reply or think you are trying to spy. 4-5 questions is probably better with a min of 2-3 interviews

fraserking

Phrourach
go around and ask the alliance leaders. my leader lowkey would probally give up most information, i mean u can get it from the other side of the battle but that is harder to find.

DeletedUser

no this world is too boring, + I just started on Bellerophon and its awesomely great.