Pella Will Be Ran BY Juktas Premade's

DeletedUser

Did I get your attention, lol.... Seems Like the best of Juktas will be joining Pella and instead of fighting against we will be warring with one another under one banner.... We give fair warning on our direction of SE since we have already had a few going other directions....

If your skilled and looking to play with the best give us a Holla, if you think your the best and wanna test your skill then by all means come to the SE....

Fair Warning, if your in our ocean your FOOD

DeletedUser

Bold prediction their mate, hopefully you all stick with this server longer than Juktas ehh??

DeletedUser17180

bend we are all proven warriors ... juktas was just too slow. We dominated O55 from the get go but alas we CBF'd with the speed and the morale.

From the looks of all those joining this server it will be an epic battle. Id sense that alot from Delta will be coming over seeing as the world was just won by Harbingers (big hoorah to them) defeating DOA.

DeletedUser17045

So, how can someone like me get into this aggressive alliance?

DeletedUser17180

choose SE when prompted for which area you want to be in and msg HurtU.

We welcome all those who are willing to help one another and agressively expand.

DeletedUser17180

no problemo.

whats your in game name cheeze? If you don't mind id like to do a background check on ya.

DeletedUser17045

It is CheezeHead, however, I haven't played since 3 months into Gythium. You should ask around the regulars on Gythium or take my word via pm if you want to know any info.

DeletedUser17180

just wanna get an idea on your skill level and activity :)

but can't seem to find you :/

DeletedUser17180

none confirmed kid, i just put 2 and 2 together.

nice to see ya again, i recognize the nick.

DeletedUser

Premades Premades Premades, What has Grepolis come too. 2/3 premades dont join a world and 1/10 that do seem to stick around for longer than a month.

DeletedUser

It is CheezeHead, however, I haven't played since 3 months into Gythium. You should ask around the regulars on Gythium or take my word via pm if you want to know any info.

CHeeze your back if anyone wants to know hes an amazing leader, and cheeze can you pm me what exactly happened. Gythium is like lamba since you left.(theres like a circle of friendship)

Grimm, Musks, Memento Mori and like 10 other alliance are all allied trying to take me down now. you should join my premade you will see some friendly faces you might remember

DeletedUser6378

cheezehead go to ocean 44. ocean 55 wont last no matter what alliances they have.

DeletedUser

That's not arrogant at all(!)

Tbf I created a Chi pre-made(which is now #1 points and abp and tbp) but we never bragged.