Pella Will Be Ran BY Juktas Premade's

DeletedUser

I know =) I'm checking rankings all the time, seems like we are the first to join) Just hope they don't end up in other oceans

DeletedUser22343

Bold prediction their mate, hopefully you all stick with this server longer than Juktas ehh??

The only comp in juktas was between the players that have now decided to team up and play this world.. juktas was also world speed 1 and was very, how do i say this.....LAME

DeletedUser17180

ake, welcome across. ar you joining with hurtu and myself?

ive managed to get some boys from byzantium over here too. Im looking forward to this world being in bloodshed just 3 days from now

DeletedUser

when is Hurtu going to join? I'm getting stalked by MRAs=) I got one DOwner on my island and one guy I'm about to rim in Jutkas, hope he don't get mad lol

DeletedUser17180

still waiting for him ty... the majority will join together so they end up close togther. already had one end up in 54 which is a bummer :/

DeletedUser

hello world, I am here no need to Bow...LOL

If your in 55 and active Hello... To the big mouth who ran to 44 with his threathening messages well just have to wait til we expand there

Every Premade I was in lasted and has stood in the top 3 for as long as I played, and were not leaving Juktas just playing it less lol, alot less

Thx Mak for filling in for me, as always your a champ

I am available for anyone who wants to chat

DeletedUser6378

I said no alliance in 55 will last, and i meant it. Just because you rule a speed one server doesn't mean anything as no good player join a speed 1 server. So with this server your stepping up to a higher level of players. This server is drawing in some of the best, and no alliance from any speed 1 server will last.

DeletedUser

I said no alliance in 55 will last, and i meant it. Just because you rule a speed one server doesn't mean anything as no good player join a speed 1 server. So with this server your stepping up to a higher level of players. This server is drawing in some of the best, and no alliance from any speed 1 server will last.
you are so cute when you get all high and mighty

DeletedUser

ah lowkey.... I only have about 10 of the best from epsilon here.... Cant wait to pimp 0-55 and throw a big-fat I told you so at you

DeletedUser

Whoa! Look out for this tough guy, running around with his lego army. Careful, you might step on one :D

DeletedUser

oh i love the rising tensions!!ABout the lego army thing no worries i'm helping him build it i will turn those legos into bricks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ah you can step on mine and if live i will pay for you hospital bill

DeletedUser

oo i like it, imminent war before bp ends, i will be watching from Olympia