Pella's very own Agony Aunt!

• Thread starter Sapphire Sorrows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Feel free to send me some mails guys, love me some questions.

Also i accept +Rep, Love and Resources in game if you want to bribe me for awards :D

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Thank you very much, it's not a paper though, just an opinion piece that would be around the back of the paper if it were involved in one!
My signature was made for me but i really do like it.
I know for a fact that although he was really Well stacked :p
He may have been inactive but he was a hard deal to sort out!

DeletedUser

Maybe 30 years from now, that cups would sell for $30000 in GrepoAuctions :p

Nice article though. Long Live AA!

DeletedUser

I hope this goes well too, thanks for the support :)

I'll give Plus rep to the person who can correctly translate my alliance's name to English! Not quite an Austin Powers Villainess :p

Not a particularly difficult task for anyone on the Internet, given the availability of translators. My Italian is a little rusty, though.

And this is the main reason I think it sounds like an Austin Powers villainess :p

DeletedUser

I knew the character to which you were referring, i have watched all the Austin Powers :p

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, this isn't a sports thread - please keep on topic.

ArShark - good on you for showing your pride!

DeletedUser28226

we must respect NS for there great effort in the war but the best alliance won HAVOC!!!

DeletedUser

Now you boys just have to keep Strong - otherwise you won't be keeping that Teacup :p

DeletedUser

Are we looking forward to Tuesday, pets?

Perhaps you should all send in a question, for the gigglefactor ;)

One thing though, something i picked up from a few mails i was sent - i don't single out players or alliances in questions. It's not very nice and i won't deal in personal spats on the forum. Generalities are fine, but try not to be specific by going *name* is so stupid, how do i make them smarter and not suck at life.

Be kind, please :)

~Sapphire

DeletedUser

So i happen to be very bored at the moment, and have a completed A.A. ready to go. Would anyone complain if i posted one a day early?

DeletedUser6378

It would give me something to read. I would have no objections.