Penguins

DeletedUser50822

Penguins
O55
Minimum Requirements?
Experience playing in at least 2 previous worlds and at least one world with at least 10k ABPs. Must be active daily (activity is a must) and willing to use the forum and Skype group chat. Willing to work in a team and eager to work with others to take cities.

Where are we located?
We are located in the O55 region which is also considered the southeast corner of the rim.

How does leadership work?
We have a strong focus on playing aggressively and consolidating our core in rapid time. To do this we will have a small leadership team (1-3 players) so alliance decisions are made swiftly and dont bog down in beaucracy. NAPS and Pacts are seldom used. Alliance attack operations and defense squads will be a big aspect of this alliance.

DeletedUser43101

O55 is going to get bit hot for Penguins would you like some Ice

DeletedUser50822

And why is that the case? Southeast is where penguins thrive anyway (Antartica).

DeletedUser49112

I got the victim award in 2 worlds I know it's not 10k ABP but it's still something would it be ok if I join

DeletedUser50822

We're willing to accept players who don't meet those particular requirements if they're willing to be very active and eager to learn. PM me in game at divy97 for an invite.

DeletedUser53846

he is trolling you
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser50822

Haha ya I noticed. Victim award...lmao thats not exactly a badge I would be using to market myself.

DeletedUser17513

so how is this premade doing considering you guys dropped in second hardest ocean lol

DeletedUser50822

Penguins will be a thing on some future world with revolt and a relatively high speed no morale.