People get multiple cities too easily

DeletedUser53784

I got surprised that players could only use BPs to get slots and build more cities. It is a burden that managing dozens of cities and there's no more fun. And those premium features could not help too much managing so many cities.
I think Grepo should have the city's cap say 20 or 30. and getting more slots should be more difficult.
And Grepo could add more levels for city's builidings. and people gotta pay BPs to upgrade. For example, people get Farm 46 but they need 1k BPs, Farm 47, 2k BPs.

DeletedUser53784

BTW, why didn't grepo make the resources wood/stone/silver limited on a single island. it will make the game more fierced and more tactics could get involved . the mode of the game hasn't been changed for several years and it is a little boring

DeletedUser35722

Where's the fun if you cap the amount of cities to 20 or 30 ? The real fun starts when you get to 50/60 cities and up.

DeletedUser55069

BTW, why didn't grepo make the resources wood/stone/silver limited on a single island. it will make the game more fierced and more tactics could get involved . the mode of the game hasn't been changed for several years and it is a little boring
it is limited per player (not per island)
don't take my word granted, but I think this limit was even decreased when the Battle Point Villages were introduced
some players tend to deplete farms at the beginning of servers
02d90fd6efcba7c77ebabaea1d4b9dd8.png

DeletedUser53784

it is limited per player (not per island)
don't take my word granted, but I think this limit was even decreased when the Battle Point Villages were introduced
some players tend to deplete farms at the beginning of servers
02d90fd6efcba7c77ebabaea1d4b9dd8.png

no I mean the mine could be depleted permanently so people gotta find a new place to feed themselves or WW

DeletedUser31852

hahaha a sort of environmental aspect to the resources. Don't farm too much or you won't be able to take more (old morale of farming villages, but from an ecological point of view).

Funny idea, probably near impossible to see it implemented though

Fluvisol

Phrourach
I think Grepo should have the city's cap say 20 or 30. and getting more slots should be more difficult.
Problem with that is you cannot win wars at some point without recruiting new players as all your slots will be maxed out
You say sitting at a pc doing your builds is boring, wait until all you can do is attack and nothing else with the same 30 cities, unable to make any change to it
Also, look into the recruiting tool mate, makes life with 50+ cities so much more bearable. If you want I can write a guide on how to use it. Note that it's only available when you have administrator, but I can't imagine playing without him with that many cities :p

DeletedUser54892

Play with 10-15 cities in a moral world if you want to spend 10 minutes per day on the game, that's Ok. Let the grepogeeks play with hundreds of cities if they like. If massive mouse clicking is boring for you just don't click, grepolis is a game to spend some time and have some fun, nothing more.

DeletedUser23222

Dizzy...

A city cap of 30 and an alliance cap of 75 would only give the alliance a maximum 2250 cities and that's if every single member was active and maxed out. I believe it would be impossible to win a Domination endgame with so few cities.

Even if you were playing the old WW endgame, it would take forever to finish a wonder because the WW raws come from your city base.

The first 100 cities are not too bad... it's gets to be a handful after 200 cities, but that's part of the challenge and fun. I had over 300 cities and my squad mates had 100 to 300 cities each when we got our crowns. That level gives you the resources to conduct large ops and execute cunning attacks and clever defenses. Probably fundamental for Domination. The game would be weak at a 30 city cap.

DeletedUser54775

I do not like the idea of cap. The more cities the better.

DeletedUser36530

city cap ruins the entire point of a war game. its like communism, you get to a decent point then just give up because there's no reward or incentive to work hard, you can't better yourself. why even build ls? for what? you're not going to conquer a city sooo? and once all your enemies have 30 cities...? you no longer fear people attacking you, because you know nobody around can take your city. I agree with whoever said play a low morale world. It's true, just play low morale and you don't have to worry about it