People that make their posts look ugly.

• Thread starter DeletedUser11886
  • Start date

DeletedUser11886

Why do you do this?

I see some times (rarely though) write their messages in long, tedious messages with rarely any breaks ever in the whole things with no periods paragraphs and rarely any punctuation or other things all over the internet which really bugs me a lot many times when I read it and I get really frustrated reading it because call me all the names you want but it bothers me for this really really small reason a bit. Just like how I am typing now doesn't that make you frustrated for some reason? You have no idea how hard it is for me to type like with with no punctuation and write these right now because I feel as it is seriously incredibly tedious and messy whenever people do this, maybe you should try doing this when responding to this post and reading this since its so incredibly weird to type like this. Another note I would like to state is that did you notice how I did not make this another paragraph and just made it continue even though it is not the same topic but on a different matter and doesn't let you know when it changes from topic to topic and bugs you out a lot when you are reading? Well I hope you have enjoyed my incredibly tedious post which is driving me crazy as I write this and no I don't only mean on the grepolis forums but on places like facebook and other games where there is typing involved or on a forum because I am sure i'm not the only one that hates how people write like this no not the person but the way you have to read this so to everyone that writes like this can you please please please try and not write like this in these long tedious messages with barely any punctuation long sentences and no paragraphs or markers because it really hurts my brain.

Thanks.
~Kyle

P.S. If you read that whole thing without blinking/getting lost in the text I congratulate you or I didn't write it properly. Its so hard to write like that, since I'm not used to it.

DeletedUser

n
o
t
h
i
n
g

b
u
g
s

m
e

morethanpeople

w
h
o

m
a
k
e

it

ha
rd

to

re
ad

th
ei
r

pOsTs.

DeletedUser11886

O
h

M
a
H

g
A
w
D

i
S
h

D
i
S

h
A
u
R
d

E
n
O
u
h
?

You know, I felt like necro'ing a post from like far back when the forums were created and was like: 'Wait. Can I get banned for that?'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why do you do this?

I see some times (rarely though) write their messages in long, tedious messages with rarely any breaks ever in the whole things with no periods paragraphs and rarely any punctuation or other things all over the internet which really bugs me a lot many times when I read it and I get really frustrated reading it because call me all the names you want but it bothers me for this really really small reason a bit. Just like how I am typing now doesn't that make you frustrated for some reason? You have no idea how hard it is for me to type like with with no punctuation and write these right now because I feel as it is seriously incredibly tedious and messy whenever people do this, maybe you should try doing this when responding to this post and reading this since its so incredibly weird to type like this. Another note I would like to state is that did you notice how I did not make this another paragraph and just made it continue even though it is not the same topic but on a different matter and doesn't let you know when it changes from topic to topic and bugs you out a lot when you are reading? Well I hope you have enjoyed my incredibly tedious post which is driving me crazy as I write this and no I don't only mean on the grepolis forums but on places like facebook and other games where there is typing involved or on a forum because I am sure i'm not the only one that hates how people write like this no not the person but the way you have to read this so to everyone that writes like this can you please please please try and not write like this in these long tedious messages with barely any punctuation long sentences and no paragraphs or markers because it really hurts my brain.

Thanks.
~Kyle

P.S. If you read that whole thing without blinking/getting lost in the text I congratulate you or I didn't write it properly. Its so hard to write like that, since I'm not used to it.

This is ugly to read, so i didnt even read it.

Link of time

Phrourach
I know it is outragous I will never post a single message in my life like that is is rude and sounds wrong am i right

DeletedUser

Honestly with posts like this----

Why do you do this?

Thanks.
~Kyleli

I usually skim through, and miss the whole point :D

DeletedUser39847

Why do you do this?

Thanks.
~Kyle

....can someone read this to me in a monotone voice with no pauses at sentence ends? i might be interested in it's contents then :eek::D:D

DeletedUser

:pro:Nothing Wors3 than p3opl3 who substitut3 l3tt3rs 4 numb3rs lik3 this. 1 also h8t the th3 p3opl3 on a sports s!t3 who g3t :Angry: about sp3lling an punctuation wh3n p3opl3 post 2 s3tn3nc3's............

......................................................... h3r3's som3 punctuain for ya h3h3h3/.,';!