People want to know why.?? :)

DeletedUser

Hey Guys, Most of you should know me.

People have been asking me, why I have not joined Taint-Punch alliance :heh:

I have many reasons why I won't join. The peace with JW was the start if it. I would never trust JW. I kinda love fighting JimBoy,NickO dog, and many more. People say that I have disregard the real Uber Lord not true, Maybe he might of joined or he would have done his best to keep open OtO. I'm doing what is best for me... Yeah I use to love OtO leaders like Cyp,Quick,Bishop,Bucket(pucket). What they are not telling is the real facts about this Merge. people what have move to Taint-Punch are not happy there why.? they are not getting any answers, from What I seen I'm staying in my oceans when Taint-Punch goes tits up don't come running to me.Trust me when OtO members Mainly the weaker members!!! can't handle moving like ocean after ocean just to be in the south I can get into in Oc54 in 4 city slots. another reason Taint-Punch is full of
3b0b259a11fa6b08f48aa3fa3e9a1ff340e2bbc5_full.jpg
Don't Judge Me, what about you?
I'm not the only one who has problems, boo!
Just like you, I'm trying to survive

Just for Laughs is Frill alliance. It's how was at OtO fun!!!.... But in the last 2-3 weeks its gone down hill... At lest I don't have to move south. :p

GGM I will miss you Bro. :p I send attacks just to make sure your not banned. :p Yeah J4L has some really hot 14 years old girls for you. :p They really love monkeys :D :D :D ;)

Anyway good luck.

DeletedUser

JFL is great allies with JW, you will not be able to attack JW while you are in JFL

DeletedUser13936

GGM I will miss you Bro. :p I send attacks just to make sure your not banned. :p Yeah J4L has some really hot 14 years old girls for you. :p They really love monkeys :D :D :D ;)

Anyway good luck.

GGMs and ape, and hotties in JFL...saywut? (lul)

anyways GL in TP.

DeletedUser

hmm...Taint-Punch

how should we call you? T-P or TaPu?

DeletedUser

I want in on your older sister :p.... :D

LordStuart, you are just bullying people here and in other threads. If you dont have anything to say, I would be very happy if you keep yourself silent and spare us from you finest comments.

DeletedUser

LordStuart, you are just bullying people here and in other threads. If you dont have anything to say, I would be very happy if you keep yourself silent and spare us from you finest comments.

i disagree! if everybody will be nice to eachother it will be too boring here..
i like the conversations between uber and GGM, the 2 of them are a big reason why people reading the external forums...

DeletedUser

Igapolis has a point

i like the conversations between uber and GGM, the 2 of them are a big reason why people reading the external forums...

Igapolis is partly right.It is fun to get into it with the enemy or see drama unfold sometimes it gets more heated here than in the battle field.I know I have gotten some of my threads closed for that LOL but to get carried away and attack the family that is a little to much.That is not fun that is personal.

:pro:

DeletedUser

Thanks Bro Me and GGM will always kinda of hate each other but Its hate love. :)

Raulm, if I bully people as you say I do The mod will would have banned me. :p Get a sense of humour. Also I didn't care about Members/people feelings why would I brother to send you resources when I'm in another alliance.? :heh:

Igapolis is partly right.It is fun to get into it with the enemy or see drama unfold sometimes it gets more heated here than in the battle field.I know I have gotten some of my threads closed for that LOL but to get carried away and attack the family that is a little to much.That is not fun that is personal.

:pro:

Yeah Zat, I was out of order saying I want in your older Sister, but you don't see GGM complaining.?
:cool:

DeletedUser

which sister the 16 year old that B*** drew all over my face :p or the 20 year old :p