People's opinion on things are in calydon

DeletedUser

Admittedly this is my first go at Grepolis but I'm enjoying, I don't see what all the fuss is about. You can't control the actions of others but you can control your own so ultimately you will only get as much out of it as you put in. On that note I'm going to go find someone to attack :)

DeletedUser

On that note I'm going to go find someone to attack :)

Not me again I have to go to sleep because my gf is getting mad that I spend all night cuddled up with your troops instead of her!

DeletedUser

I would say "I'm a machine...it won't work" but then the mods would read it and have me answering CAPTCHAs every 1.37 minutes.

DeletedUser

Beware the Captcha Kings. Especially if you failed math.

DeletedUser

were having a lot of fun with HATE, we thank them

hey mods you pulled treach's insulting post and now my post after his that were pulled makes me look crazy lol

Who do you think is having more fun tho SHUSH fighting 1 major Alliance or HATE fighting EVERYONE? Be honest you wish you could do it and not get crushed :cool:

DeletedUser

Would the greatest war this game could ever produce and the greatest war a player could ever aspire to fight in be a war between two powerblocs of the the Top 12 alliances (six alliances each side)?

Just putting it out there!

DeletedUser

Would the greatest war this game could ever produce and the greatest war a player could ever aspire to fight in be a war between two powerblocs of the the Top 12 alliances (six alliances each side)?

Not 12 real good alliances in the top 12 alliances (yet)

DeletedUser

Seen it happen before. Only it was like 3v4 and a neutral alliance. It is tons of fun, not going to lie