People's opinion on things are in calydon

DeletedUser17088

everything was great until TGF buckled :D

Now our only hope is Hateocracy (y) or perhaps now that SHUSH have only one front again they can finally pick a new enemy from Zombies or Merchants

DeletedUser

FIST, dont know maybe your hard of hearing.... WE WILL NEVER DROP A PACT

We will however be cleaning 0-45 and 55 of everyone else on our way to the 54-55 border

DeletedUser

No FOTNS, they are to sentimental about their bed buddies :p SHUSH declaring war on more than one alliance??'

reality-check.jpg

DeletedUser

Were not declaring war on anyone..... We take war serious and we take our pacts to mean something unlike many alliances who make them just to make them. Any alliance I ever ran only had 1 or 2 pacts and we have always kept them. we do not just pact with anyone and much discussion goes into forming a pact before accepting it....

We only have one war and that is with HATE..... tell me you think it is smart to fight on multiple fronts if you believe that your either in HATE or belong in HATE... I worded it that way as to not call you insulting words :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes im in Hate, but i disagree with only 1 front, any good strong alliance should be able to handle at least 2 fronts.

DeletedUser

lol I cant believe I guessed right.... Well see how the good strong alliance handles multiple fronts in a couple of weeks and whose strategy makes sense

DeletedUser

Im sure a few weeks ago you gave Hate a 2 week guesstimate on how much longer we have left. Guess who is still here?? ;)

DeletedUser

We will however be cleaning 0-45 and 55 of everyone else on our way to the 54-55 border

Im in O55 when you going to take me out? please dont send another pathetic attempt like the last 1 it was just boring

DeletedUser

AD i Agree 100% with you actually about you needing pacts/naps and only 1 war front. With your leadership skills or lack there of (obvious by so many defectors) and only having a couple of skilled players within your alliance you should only be fighting 1 front as you couldnt handle multiple fronts. So i completely understand your position on this and agree with you 100%. A man does need to know his limitations after all.

BEERS served in my city, come get some :pro:\\BBG

DeletedUser

lol........ you always make me laugh BBG.

If you guys actually attacked and fought normal without hiding all your troops in one city it would make things more fun...Took us a long time to figure that strategy out until we got a spy in your alliance to tell us about it, oops :cool:

We had 2 fronts until recently but I assure you HAte will learn a lil bit more about us now that we can concentrate on you guys and move our appropriate ppl into place.......

Hey whats the city tally again on hate cities taken and lost, just curious

DeletedUser

lol........ you always make me laugh BBG.

If you guys actually attacked and fought normal without hiding all your troops in one city it would make things more fun...Took us a long time to figure that strategy out until we got a spy in your alliance to tell us about it, oops :cool:

We had 2 fronts until recently but I assure you HAte will learn a lil bit more about us now that we can concentrate on you guys and move our appropriate ppl into place.......

Hey whats the city tally again on hate cities taken and lost, just curious
You're the complete package of things I hate about alliances leader, lol. No offense, ofcourse :p

Pacts, naps, spies, taking in your enemies instead of fighting them like a man... leaders like you are killing the fun in this game. :(

DeletedUser

You're the complete package of things I hate about alliances leader, lol. No offense, ofcourse :p

Pacts, naps, spies, taking in your enemies instead of fighting them like a man... leaders like you are killing the fun in this game. :(

Now, I might not be a propper old school player in this game. But in my time here I've never seen any alliance, on any server I've played, fight til the end where everyone was either rimmed or ghosted. So killing the fun in this game by taking in enemies after they admit to be beaten? Come on, that's not a new thing at all.

DeletedUser

Now, I might not be a propper old school player in this game. But in my time here I've never seen any alliance, on any server I've played, fight til the end where everyone was either rimmed or ghosted. So killing the fun in this game by taking in enemies after they admit to be beaten? Come on, that's not a new thing at all.
I'm not suggesting it's new, I'm saying that I hate that playstyle and won't respect alliances that use it.

DeletedUser17088

thats cool, nothing wrong with loyalty, so SHUSH will have Zombies and The Merchants as pacts until the end of the server, Noted.

55 wont take much clearing as its mainly you and Zombies. 45 is the same situation, Just you and Delian league, whom you have a pact with. And seeing as you will never drop a pact your job is almost done.

mappy map

Though its clear you will break this 'WE WILL NEVER DROP A PACT' business. Delian league are the first of course, you have an NAP with them i guess (non agression PACT).

but yeh im tired of saying the same old thing. No one will ever be impressed with SHUSH

DeletedUser

Brick wall..... Head.......repeatedly............ouch!!!

DeletedUser

cant help it if ppl want to give us info so we dont attack them...

We dont have a Pact with DL.....

FIST were all about war, but smart war

Were not trying to impress anyone were impressed enough with ourselves to look for outside love

DeletedUser

They were put on the back burner which is what a NAP is used for aint it... it would be one thing if you had unlimited slots then we would be able to fight everyone and not have to worry about it..Fighting turtles is boring you take 1 city give them enough BP for 2 cities not even worth it...

hey once again can someone tell me the city take score of the wars.....

DeletedUser22650

this server couldve been so good, i thought it would be kappa 2 but to compare it to kappa would be an insult to kappa, theres roughly 1k ppl on the map left with more than 1 city, thats dropping fast, a combination of 2.0 servers filling up with ppl who see an advert try it but never ever log in again, then a new server opens because the old is supposedly full, it doesnt give them a chance to develope, combine that with with everyone in caly on mass deciding to pay a completely boring game....yeah yeah we're all moaners and you genius's blah blah blah, we know all that

theres now 5 proper alliances left, thats ridiculously low and theres no player base for anymore to rise, even without the will hate quit and leave the rest of you to merg and sim wonders question this server and all the new ones are doomed to extremely short lived boring lives and its a damn shame because grepo used to be so good

the only way for it to be saved is a server version without either wonders or entry requirements, the hero worlds just dont fill up and the wonders kill any reason to fight, it was better when all there was was notoriety to battle for

ill be in game but i wont waste anymore time reading or posting in caly section as theres just nobody here worthy of banter anyway...have fun destroying grepo guys, very well done to you all, be proud ;)

DeletedUser4577

Well Dux I actually agree with most of what you put in that post and feel the same way.