Perfect Storm?

DeletedUser20025

Stupidity at it's best.

And why would you say that?

Your opinion would vary from another person's point of view. But if you think something is stupid, do you have an explanation as to why it is?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this?

DeletedUser

No one said it wasn't a nice idea, no one can argue the fact that he recruited 80% of the players...

so what ? 99.99% of the 80% are people who don't really know what grepo is....

lets see the best outcome, he ends up with 50 good players, 50 top players ?

But these 50 players will be spread out across the whole map...
You cannot say that this is smthng wise

DeletedUser

(4) It had 3 world winners from Sigma, one of them will probably be a second world winner in a few weeks... who have now left, post yesterday to form D.N. and are currently recruiting.

and can i ask why u left ? ;)

DeletedUser

To say the Perfect Storm alliances are mediocre would be a compliment. I really don't get what their objective is. Recruit mostly inexperienced players from every single ocean and expect them to all of a sudden rise up and become successful? Someone please fill me in about these guys... Is their goal in life to become Grepo's biggest MRA?

DeletedUser20025

No one said it wasn't a nice idea, no one can argue the fact that he recruited 80% of the players...

so what ? 99.99% of the 80% are people who don't really know what grepo is....

lets see the best outcome, he ends up with 50 good players, 50 top players ?

But these 50 players will be spread out across the whole map...
You cannot say that this is smthng wise

Looks like I misread your comment. Yes I agree with you with your above post.

A good idea but carried out without quality, Quantity is never as good as quality.

DeletedUser20025

Are you sure? I forget how large they were, but the "Real Madrid" alliances in the older worlds were pretty big
ahahah

Oh hell.. Don't tell me we'll soon see a Man U mass alliance gathering? hehehehe.

DeletedUser

Damage Incorporated ran one tiny op on Perfect Storm 65 and the founder disbanded the alliance. So much for "This alliance will remain until the end"

DeletedUser

Perfect Storm 55 is on limited time. Only 11 members left and one of them doesn't have any points.

DeletedUser20025

Damage Incorporated ran one tiny op on Perfect Storm 65 and the founder disbanded the alliance. So much for "This alliance will remain until the end"

Looks like D.N ran a tiny OP on you'll and you'll are now crumbing ;)