Pergamum o56

DeletedUser

Alliance : PERGAMUM

PERGAMUM : Ocean 56

Why : Because of too many MRA and noobs in here!

Recruitment:
Limited to experience,active and aggressive players!

If you think that you have what it takes to become a part of PERGAMUM

then contact me Lord Hanibal

(SW)

DeletedUser

You got it ;)

I would gladly invite you but we are recruiting only in O56...if you come closer in future just contact me..

DeletedUser

Care to elaborate on your original post, Lord Hanibal - I'm sure people would find it helpful. Why what? And what is your point with saying that there are many MRAs and newbies? Are you saying that Pergamum is an alliance made to eradicate all MRAs - is this why you mention it? Does that mean you will be declaring war on The Confederacy of Phi and Order of the Temple?

DeletedUser

What do you think is it not funny to see so many MRAs in Alliance limit 30 world?

And because of that they are noobs from my point of view ;)

It is too early to presents our plans for Phi but we will keep updating all information's in Phi Forum when the time come...

DeletedUser

I was simply asking you to clarify what you wrote in your original post, which you still haven't done. That's why I'm trying to help out :)

I could imagine you mean something like:

"If you're a active playing, looking for a serious alliance with an offensive style and tight cooperation, Pergamum need YOU.

Why? Because there are too many MRAs, and Pergamum plans to rid this world of them."

Instead you simply write "why", without explaning what "why" is explaining - confused me quite a bit :)

DeletedUser

hehehe...i would like to have you as our administrator :)

+ rep for you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

was that the pergamum we destroyed in Delta?

Wookieplus, ex LoA

What the hell...Legions of Achilles was completely obliterated by Pergamum...they were the laughing stock of Delta. They were the largest MRA in Delta history, even more than Rainmaker. They had 3 alliances, cause they couldn't fit em all into 1. They spread throughout the world, had weak, incompetent leadership, and was just a overall horrible alliance. Pergamum didn't fall, they just merged with their allies, Disciples of Ares. Oh, and I was a neutreal outsider, dont accuse me of bias:p

DeletedUser

what the hell...legions of achilles was completely obliterated by pergamum...they were the laughing stock of delta. They were the largest mra in delta history, even more than rainmaker. They had 3 alliances, cause they couldn't fit em all into 1. They spread throughout the world, had weak, incompetent leadership, and was just a overall horrible alliance. Pergamum didn't fall, they just merged with their allies, disciples of ares. Oh, and i was a neutreal outsider, dont accuse me of bias:p

pwnd !!