Pergamum

• Thread starter DeletedUser5270
  • Start date

DeletedUser5270

Congratulations to Pergamum. Your recent attacks on me were well coordinated and planned. You showed a level of class and ability that is well above DOA. DOA is lucky that you have joined them. My oceans have just become a much more dangerous place. You deserved every one of those cities you took off me and have shown yourselves to be a class act.

Contrary to popular belief I am no coward and I loved every minute of the fighting and there will be much more to come.

Good Luck and lets have some Fighting Fun!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Thanks for the kind words during battle, one reason I like you, your the same during war or peace (to me anyways LOL!) You have given me a defender of the day (which according to my Grepo family is amazing) and I will probably get another on after today. I am sure we will meet on the fields of battle again my friend, it has been a honor fighting you. Good luck and Godspeed.

DeletedUser

It's a pleasure to see a civil conversation going on on these forums, especially in the context of a war which brought a lot of negativity.
A recognition of a team's ability and skills from an able enemy is the most valuable award, and we will do everything in our power to keep the good name of Pergamum.

East is once again an interesting place to be playing, indeed. Good hunting, everyone!

DeletedUser

long looong time ago Imperica made me a defender of the day. I see nothing has changed lol :p but enough of teasing.

Pergamum (+ Vanguard) were Spartans of the ancient DoA but we didnt only slow down eastern hordes, we ate them alive :D

My dear Pergamum children and uncles (yeah Dawgski Im referring to you), flex your muscles once again and nourish eastern oceans in blood of your enemies!

PS @Anupa, where is my formula?! lol

Yours GROM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello my long lost comrad in arms, really good to hear words from you. The blood is running deep here with the honor of a formidable foe. How I wish some old friends were here to enjoy the blood of enemies, Endalos, ScarSymmetry, and of course G.R.O.M. Oh the glory days of past still nourish my thirst for battles (and BP). It is good to be back in the game after a time away, sure was surprised you were not here and behind in the attacks, :)

Godspeed my friend,
Uncle Dawgski

DeletedUser10760

Wow..
This thread is like a flash back from the past days of Delta.. But first things first..

Thank you for the thread Imperica, we sure made our lives interesting again here in eastern Delta. Let actions speak louder than words. Good luck and on many glorious battles ;)

Now as my ex Warlord in Pergamum has chosen to reappear I must ask you G.R.O.M, to get off this forum, come back in the game and share countless glorious moments more then we already have! Stop embracing the past and let's finnish this strong and together ;)
I'll put your question up there for you to answer: Where is my leader!? :D

Yours heartek

DeletedUser18613

it is good to see a battle on this level! see imp they are every thing i promised you they would be!

DeletedUser18421

glad we meet your expectations. its good to finally have a worthy foe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow..
This thread is like a flash back from the past days of Delta.. But first things first..

Thank you for the thread Imperica, we sure made our lives interesting again here in eastern Delta. Let actions speak louder than words. Good luck and on many glorious battles ;)

Now as my ex Warlord in Pergamum has chosen to reappear I must ask you G.R.O.M, to get off this forum, come back in the game and share countless glorious moments more then we already have! Stop embracing the past and let's finnish this strong and together ;)
I'll put your question up there for you to answer: Where is my leader!? :D

Yours heartek

My question?

Guys as much as I would love to, I simply cant do that. Farming and leveling my character in real life take to much of my time at the moment. Priorities mate...(sigh) but it is really a shame, because I had great time playing with you guys.

One day we might try to re-unite ;) My blog is still out there so contact is not lost.

Enjoy the game lads!