Perhaps we can dance?

• Thread starter DeletedUser30636
  • Start date

DeletedUser30636

Hey there guys, It's been awhile since I've played and I figured what better time than the start of a new year?

I love doing this, and I know you guys love when I do this :p

but why not, lets get together and have ourselves a little dance.

I'll ponder over a new hip cool name and make some hippo cool graphics to go along with it, and if I cant think of anything, ill just go back to Impact :D

Message me w/ your experience if you want to join unless of course I know you, newbies feel welcome, we all have to learn somewhere. Haven't really put a lot of thought into how I want to this, this time around. So bear with me for the lack of details at the moment. More to come, praise my rebirth :D

Also this original message will probably be put into a spoiler after I prepare things and make this a lil more officiaaal. stay slaying friends.

slyce header.jpg

So here we are, back again. I've made some hippy cool new gfx and feel content with my work. as you can see by this header, ive came up with a name I like. Slyce. now ill talk more about me and my experiences.

Many of you know me, I'm sure some of you don't. I've been lurking around here for 6 years come may, I've played on and off and I've enjoyed my time here. I have founded a few alliances, some being successful, some being not. The result of all my issues has been the lack of me vetting my fellow leaders. And that's why this time, Impact...err...ummm.... I mean Slyce will have the following positions.

Founder- ShreftyThred
Leader-
Forum/Consultant-
Roster-

Requirements-

Now, If you would like to apply for a leadership position, I need the following... Someone who can help organize and run Ops, someone w/ past grepo experience, and someone that doesn't have the Ego of an Eggo Waffle, delicious, yes. But I'm sure you didn't know how full of themselves they were. Also leaders need Skype, everyone else doesn't NEED it, but it is highly encouraged
If you want to join, but don't want a leadership position, just send me a message regarding your experience, why you want to join, etc. blah blah blah.

The World-
The next at least speed 2 revolt w/ no morale. Mind you if this releases in the US server, we'll more than likely go there. Unless of course we have an abundance of gold whores (can I say that here?) who have everything on the EN server.

I sure hope I'm not forgetting anything, I highly encourage people to join. Its fun, even if it doesn't always work out. the times are still good. Now lets Slyce and Dyce some Whores (already said it once sooooo)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

we'll be joining the new revolt world releasing on the 16th. man this premade section is popping

DeletedUser54484

im looking to help with a premade, message me and we can chat.

DeletedUser

Dude, I can apply for leadership position. I have a lot of experience and have Skype and etcetera, whatever was required for leadership.

DeletedUser30636

Dude, I can apply for leadership position. I have a lot of experience and have Skype and etcetera, whatever was required for leadership.
all our leadership spots are filled up, we'd love to have you though. could look at you as an option if we ever need more help though, let me know what you want to do :)

DeletedUser54537

I can do diplomat, recruiter or any consultant. All the council experience I've had

DeletedUser51219

Looking forward to playing against you for once :) Redneck Avengers was quite the run, but Now we will clash :mad:
You were in rednecks?? I was in repossession agents I knew I recognised your name and dr-dooms name from somewhere

DeletedUser51219

I didn't play on that world too long who ended up winning?