DeletedUser

sullcoa.png

Persia is a anti-MRA

"We live to win"-Sull
"We are a new breed of alliances"-Sull
"We will dominate-Sull

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introduction:
Attention; May I introduce "Persia" an alliance that will rule this world and we will only accept the best so if you feel like you are good eneugh send me an private message. We will take the enemys villages and steal from any village in our ocean. We dont want the most players, we want the best of players and no more than twelve players. We are a democratic alliance where all our players have full rights and if you wish to see if your are good eneugh to be with the others than contact [user]Sulleto[/user].

Alliance Sig:
Persia will use the same signature for every player but with different names written on it the sig looks like mine. The signatures are made by [user]dogukankurt[/user].

Info:
Leader:All
Recruiter:[user]Sulleto[/user]
Diplomat:[user]sulleto[/user]
Ocean:Subject to change
Direction:North-West
Alliance Cap: Twelve

Info:[user]Sulleto[/user]
Recriuter:[user]Sulleto[/user]
Questions:[user]Sulleto[/user]

Members:
[user]Sulleto[/user]
[user]robocurls[/user]
[user]the chopper[/user]
[user]sasquatchBKP[/user]
[user]mik1412[/user]
[user]The Dark Assasin[/user]
[user]jason527[/user]
[user]Furgo123[/user]
[user]fallower of ajax[/user]
[user]Open[/user]
[user]Open[/user]
[user]Open[/user]

Recruiter,
[user]Sulleto[/user]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14167

NO! go away. go south west! your the fifth allaicne in South east!

DeletedUser

Not South-East. You don't want to become a bean farm, do you?!?!?!

DeletedUser

We will not be farmed besides we aint goint there We will work our way there but watch out for us to be twelve

DeletedUser

dude stop being so cocky.

Other than that, your alliance seems good so far. I know Alpha Beta is a good player. Or so i have heard.

Lol, I am just joking... I would not farm him... Or would I? Hahaha... :supermad:

DeletedUser

Seriously guys this is my alliance forum secyion no more talk unless its about my alliance

DeletedUser15100

Lol, It does not matter what ocean you go in, all 4 core oceans will have much competition.

DeletedUser

Dang Sulleto, your alliance is lookin' good with all of those experienced members.