Persian conquest feedback and questions?

DeletedUser42857

Thracian conquest was a very well done event, liked that a lot. Although it wasnt without its flaws

Persian conquest.. Meh, i can see what they were trying to do, and the idea of alliances working together to conquer a city was pretty nice idea in theory, but in practice it really didnt work out that well.

The Flaws:
+ A lot of worlds didnt even bother
+ The 99m cave was just a big mess up, there are other ways they could have prevented spying with a little bit of coding rather than just putting a 99m cave in there
+ It was totally unbalanced in regards small alliances. Little alliances really had no chance of conquering a city which was harsh on them
+ not convinced the rewards were worth it, but that said, we havnt seen too much imbalance on mature worlds (but might have had an impact on young worlds)
+ i think it was just a scam to get us to burn troops and spend gold building them back up again :D
+ The dutch servers got screwed :D

The positives
+ It gave the alliance something to do together (although arguably thats what offensive ops are for)
+ the 99m caves were nice

DeletedUser48096

Just a quick question. I know the alliance to take the first place Cave gets a 99 million cave. But just want conformation if the alliance that comes second and third gets reduced amonunts and if so how much?.. Just wondering as we won first place and and we are at war with the aliiance that got second and third.

Zarun-

Strategos
All caves were the same amount. I actually suggested to 2nd place winner they send 90 mil at the first cave to wipe out their advantage.

DeletedUser48096

Ok cool, Heard talk that second, third and forth places got reduced amounts. Wanted conformation.