Persian conquest feedback and questions?

DeletedUser22517

For all of you who does not have a clue about this game let me clear something for you:

1.This event does not favor heavy gold users(yest they can rebuild faster but no more than that).
2.The rewards are amazing.Just imagine alliance with avg members size 100 players can get 900x300=27 000 free population, that is equal to 100 cities, that is 1 per player, plus all the slots you can get for those BP.
3.This is war game and if your alliance can`t clear 15k biremes 8k triremes and 8k LS, then they should probably play another game.
4.If you can`t clear...steal

DeletedUser

For all of you who does not have a clue about this game let me clear something for you:

1.This event does not favor heavy gold users(yest they can rebuild faster but no more than that).
2.The rewards are amazing.Just imagine alliance with avg members size 100 players can get 900x300=27 000 free population, that is equal to 100 cities, that is 1 per player, plus all the slots you can get for those BP.
3.This is war game and if your alliance can`t clear 15k biremes 8k triremes and 8k LS, then they should probably play another game.
4.If you can`t clear...steal

point 1 is incorrect. We proved this on olynthus using a strategy that placed gold users in the right location. This allowed us to take down the walls with the first attacks, so that by the time the port was clear the land was also nearly clear.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26412

Do we have to spend the rewards before the end of the event?

DeletedUser

Take down walls how?With magic stick :)

YdAdik7.png

@dan: I should think not.

DeletedUser

it is that dafuq moment when the largest organised alliance thinks that they are well ahead, then they lose it.

DeletedUser

I have a more interesting question... what happens to the cities when the event is closed?

DeletedUser

so you wait till they are 200pts with practically nothing left then take a 99 mil cave for free then?

DeletedUser

Apparently one of the devs said on the German forum that they're going to strip the caves before they ghost them.

But that is second hand information so I'm not guaranteeing that's accurate information.

DeletedUser

i do have some questions:

1- what happens to the cities once the event is over?
do they ghost and do they become supportable?
If they become supportable that is a huge issue.

2- if you check BP stats, that artemesia whatever is ranked as number 1 in DBP and total BP now... What next, will you remove her from the BP rankings ?

this event is not worth losing all the ships for it.

any answer on the questions?

when those cities ghost, the troops inside will stay? yayyy thats so smart by the devs.... go hide ur troops in there

DeletedUser

did anyone answer the question about do the buffs last after the event or not?

DeletedUser23986

any answer on the questions?

when those cities ghost, the troops inside will stay? yayyy thats so smart by the devs.... go hide ur troops in there

a ghost town collapses daily and kills a portion of your troops :p