Persian conquest feedback and questions?

DeletedUser30490

she is not here yet
I need to send a bouquet of roses and a box o chocolates to win her heart and get her to move those troops,So where is the love of my life? :supermad:

DeletedUser31057

This is totally ridiculous. Imagine you are attacking a supercity which is nobody knows how many land defensive units sitting in there because spying on that supercity is NOT allowed!, they must be joking really. :D

So, what will happens, instead of InnoGames gives us birthday present on this drama, it will be the opposite. :p we will give tons of real present to InnoGames actually on this occasion, as surely big and small alliances will be burning lots and lots of golds to immediately rebuild forces in all worlds (except Hyperborea) to slug it out in conquering the mysterious supercity. :cool:

Up until this day the basic questions below are not yet clarified in the Grepolis Forums:

- What system to be use in conquering the so called supercity, is it Revolt System or Conquest System?

- Are the supposed Attack Battle Points (ABP's) in attacking the supercity will be credited in individual players and the alliances or not?

- How long does the fabled rewards to be enjoyed by alliances that can be able to conquer the supercity, is it limited time or it will lasts until the world will end.

I'd recommend the InnoGames to defer the starting of this drama until thoroughly discuss all such issues and concerns in the proper forum to avoid unpleasant surprises in the future.

DeletedUser23986

Why does this thread get made so long after the wiki, and why are our questions not yet answered? The event will start in a few hours, whats the whole point of the thread if we can't get an answer by then!

Specifically, will taking 2 cities provide additional benefits?
DO the amount of troops in the city vary with world age?
Can we support the city before getting a CS in?

DeletedUser30490

i read somewhere that the troop count will vary according to world age....

quick stat:
Artemesia on the dutch serve is rank 1 DBP in every world,
only in 3 worlds has she lost JUST 1 CITY EACH......
and she has been on that server for 5 days now

this is crazy,guess everyone in the international server knows what they're up against now :D

DeletedUser27128

Why does this thread get made so long after the wiki, and why are our questions not yet answered? The event will start in a few hours, whats the whole point of the thread if we can't get an answer by then!

Specifically, will taking 2 cities provide additional benefits?
DO the amount of troops in the city vary with world age?
Can we support the city before getting a CS in?

Yes, taking 2 cities will provide additional benefits (not sure about this, but its logical to give us double benefits as we will be spending tons of troops on it. if they dont, then I'll get real mad)
Amount of troops in the city do vary according to world age.
No, the cities cannot be supported before getting a CS in.

DeletedUser27128

I'm guessing in an hour or so, that's usually when most of the in-game events start

DeletedUser30490

i'm gonna go join the dutch forum to get some answers :D

DeletedUser27812

Why to make thread for questions if no 1 ever answers to anything?

DeletedUser23986

i read somewhere that the troop count will vary according to world age....

quick stat:
Artemesia on the dutch serve is rank 1 DBP in every world,
only in 3 worlds has she lost JUST 1 CITY EACH......
and she has been on that server for 5 days now

this is crazy,guess everyone in the international server knows what they're up against now :D
This is Grepolis Gross

DeletedUser31057

Too many speculations already raised and posted, but none of the moderators of this forum have responded so far. Interesting! ;)

DeletedUser34426

Let us hope that they postpone this game for a week or so.
To test it better.

Better a good game a week later then a ty game that starts today.

DeletedUser27812

Announcement come but no cities appears! is going on here?

DeletedUser27128

looks like Grepo team is having techincal difficulties

DeletedUser31057

The Persian Conquest has begun. Go and check your worlds. ;)