Persian conquest feedback and questions?

DeletedUser27128

According to my calculation, approximately 57,000 LS are needed to breach the harbor.

DeletedUser33349

No, obviously not, it will be really unfair. My guess is that his report is after several LS attacks had already hit the city

its not that unfair when you think about it , core oceans are more developed than the rim
would love to see a HC from the core EN79

DeletedUser23986

What a pointless waste of time!

Who is going to waste their troops piling into this when you could be fighting other players? On top of that I'm playing EN77 Nysa which is just about to enter World Wonders. I'll be amazed if any alliance bothers wasting troops and Res trying to clear one of these

artemisia.jpg
Just got the same HC myself. I don't really fancy sending 200 full LS nukes to get the relatively poor rewards and 336k BP.

It is just not worth it. The grepo team doesn't seem to be even bothered about the BP ratio. Who will send a full LS nuke to get just 1300 BP? Nor did they bother to improve the rewards for older worlds.

When the rewards are the same, why should the challenge not be same? The event may make a little sense on new worlds, where the rewards will make some serious difference, and the BP ratio will be good too, but simply not for the old worlds with some pointless buffs .

Will Inno ever start thinking about the so called presents before just throwing them at our faces?

DeletedUser41934

its different in Pandosia (en79). I think world size is a factor in this.

DeletedUser44912

First HC we did, it was 3998 tris, 3997 ls, and 7995 birs :)

DeletedUser29066

I'm surprised any LS were included in the defense at all.

DeletedUser

you will need over 50 k LS just to clear harbour, plus around 250k ALU to clear city

this event supports players who spent lots on gold, they will rebuild faster and take more citys

DeletedUser33349

you will need over 50 k LS just to clear harbour, plus around 250k ALU to clear city

this event supports players who spent lots on gold, they will rebuild faster and take more citys

i do not even think gold will dig this hole :pro:

DeletedUser30490

btw answers from our friendly Dutch server :)

1. Siege or revolt depends on the settings of the world you're playing on. You would take the city like any other city on your world.
2. I'm not sure if you'd get the bonus for being #1 and #2 if you're the first to conquer 2 cities.
3. Up until today, on these Dutch servers, you could support any city of Artemisia at any time. Today a hotfix will be deployed, which will only allow you to support one of her cities when she has no troops of her own in that city anymore. I'm not sure if any fix like that will also be done on the international servers.

the 3rd one seems to be on the international too....
oh well any other questions?

DeletedUser

you cant support her citys on English server, tried already, support bounced

DeletedUser22940

As an event, this concept just doesnt quite meet the mark
With a few alterations, however, this would make for a much better end game (likely what inno os trying to test out)

DeletedUser

What is everyone complaining about? This event is awesome :D

DeletedUser47699

Attacking cities... we can do it with players whenever we want. :) And it makes the rankings dirty. :/

DeletedUser31057

you cant support her citys on English server, tried already, support bounced
You can't support Artemisia's cities if there are still defensive units sitting in there, however, once those units are dead or gone, then it is possible to land supports.

Richard

Strategos
Sorry for the delayed response here guys.

Yes, an alliance can take 2 cities, and reap the rewards from both.
Yes, you get BP.
Yes, the amount of troops depends on the age of the world.
Yes, once the city is cleared of Artemsia's troops, you can support the city.
Yes you can spy, no you won't get through the cave. The Wiki states it is not possible to spy, but I will reword it some. It is possible to send a spy.