Persian conquest feedback and questions?

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
7000 point cities how the hell is that a super city least its not maxed out i suppose then theres the fact its on an island with no farms no one wants a city on an island with no farms this is poor, very poor.

DeletedUser27128

7000 point cities how the hell is that a super city least its not maxed out i suppose then theres the fact its on an island with no farms no one wants a city on an island with no farms this is poor, very poor.

Once you send attacks at it, you will know why its a super city

DeletedUser31057

I'd rather call Artemisia's 100 x +7k cities as mysterious rather than a supercities as nobody knows what the hell she's got in there for time being.

DeletedUser27128

The Grepolis team is trolling us. The rewards are NOT worth it.

DeletedUser33349

anyone from a core ocean have a harbor spy they want to share?
i have one from the rim and would like to see if the troop count is the same

skiboot

Phrourach
What a pointless waste of time!

Who is going to waste their troops piling into this when you could be fighting other players? On top of that I'm playing EN77 Nysa which is just about to enter World Wonders. I'll be amazed if any alliance bothers wasting troops and Res trying to clear one of these

artemisia.jpg

DeletedUser47121

Lol have you seen how many peeps does just one city have.....544 000 mate (atleast thats according to my calculations)

DeletedUser30490

What a pointless waste of time!

Who is going to waste their troops piling into this when you could be fighting other players? On top of that I'm playing EN77 Nysa which is just about to enter World Wonders. I'll be amazed if any alliance bothers wasting troops and Res trying to clear one of these

artemisia.jpg

I literally laughed the hell out once i saw this
nice birthday gift inno -.-

DeletedUser33349

skiboot , would you be so kind to disclose the world thats from , and the ocean if you don't mind

DeletedUser30490

anyways waste of time anyhow
with wars going on the devs expect us to actually clear all that?
seriously?-.-

DeletedUser27128

wait so the core has more than the rim?

No, obviously not, it will be really unfair. My guess is that his report is after several LS attacks had already hit the city