Persian Conquest

DeletedUser50768

Is there going to be Artemisia I of Caria (Persian Conquest) event or something like that anywhere in 2015/16?

https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Persian_Conquest

I dont know about you, but I enjoyed it and would love to do it again... :pro:

Ohh and also I want to hear what was your experience like. What happened? Did you enjoy it?,... Lets start a debate. (SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)

DeletedUser31385

Is there going to be Artemisia I of Caria (Persian Conquest) event or something like that anywhere in 2015/16?

I dont know about you, but I enjoyed it and would love to do it again... :pro:

Ohh and also I want to hear what was your experience like. What happened? Did you enjoy it?,... Lets start a debate. (SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)

I don't think there will in 2015 due to Halloween and Christmas events being close together, but there probably will be in 2016.

DeletedUser50768

Ohh well, Ill be here and waiting for them as always hahaha :)

DeletedUser42857

hated it. complete and utter waste of troops and resources.

Why burn tens of thousands of units attacking an NPC when you can attack the enemy.

DeletedUser50768

hated it. complete and utter waste of troops and resources.

Why burn tens of thousands of units attacking an NPC when you can attack the enemy.

Yes, yes thats where I atleast a bit agree with you... Im a huge offensive player... always like 70% offensive...

But in a world such as bellerophon, which lasts for past 4-5 years the enemy wont just disappear... Theres alooot of time and an event like that makes it even more interesting...

DeletedUser42857

I think it was done as a test for an alternate endgame. Testing server load, how it worked etc.

Zarun-

Strategos
Yes, yes thats where I atleast a bit agree with you... Im a huge offensive player... always like 70% offensive...

But in a world such as bellerophon, which lasts for past 4-5 years the enemy wont just disappear... Theres alooot of time and an event like that makes it even more interesting...

Just because you are playing a dead world doesn't mean the rest of us should be punished.

That was a terrible terrible event.

DeletedUser50768

Just because you are playing a dead world doesn't mean the rest of us should be punished.

That was a terrible terrible event.

The world I am playing in isnt dead at all. Just beacuse you cant handle the big nukes, it doesnt mean the world is dead.

Yeah sure In fact I did join the whole new world... trying out CQ for once...

DeletedUser22217

Hahaha I remember that one :).
We got a city without a single unit lost :p
It was tasty.

DeletedUser

Innogames course is going away from fighting eachother into fighting NPCs. A reasonable move seeing that Overall players are decreasing. Still not as good as a solution as making the adjustments the community actually wants to make the players stay. Events like that are part of the process, therefore i absolutely hated it.

DeletedUser50768

Innogames course is going away from fighting eachother into fighting NPCs. A reasonable move seeing that Overall players are decreasing. Still not as good as a solution as making the adjustments the community actually wants to make the players stay. Events like that are part of the process, therefore i absolutely hated it.

To be honest I hate those Holiday thingy events, they make game very uneven, while the Persian conquest was in my opinion fair, for it you actually had to have atleast a bit of skill(if not fighting skill,atleast you were smart enough to let an enemy clear it for you), you couldnt just buy the city...

Zarun-

Strategos
The world I am playing in isnt dead at all. Just beacuse you cant handle the big nukes, it doesnt mean the world is dead.

Yeah sure In fact I did join the whole new world... trying out CQ for once...
I would rather throw the 10000 ALU at enemy.

If your world isn't dead then I don't get why you want this.

The rewards made it really unbalanced too. The top alliances are doing well enough, they don't need further boosts.

DeletedUser33512

i would rather throw the 10000 alu at enemy.

If your world isn't dead then i don't get why you want this.

The rewards made it really unbalanced too. The top alliances are doing well enough, they don't need further boosts.

this*

DeletedUser27128

That event was actually one worth doing. Such an awesome BP fest and fun to compete with others.

DeletedUser

To be honest I hate those Holiday thingy events, they make game very uneven, while the Persian conquest was in my opinion fair, for it you actually had to have atleast a bit of skill(if not fighting skill,atleast you were smart enough to let an enemy clear it for you), you couldnt just buy the city...

I get you point and I can agree with you that this even was probably one of the better ones. But considering that after my opinion almost every single one of the last 10 events was absolute rubbish, that doesnt make the event a good thing. I think IG needs to stop interrupting the game through this bull and just get back to the great War based Strategy game this once was.

DeletedUser10962

How was it an awesome BP fest? Weren't all the walls 25. You couldn't quake them