Persian Empire

DeletedUser

Actually, we're not. The fourth ranking alliance in O83 after IoA, kitten smashers and something else. Also we're on the fourth page of the world alliance.

What do you mean by "actually we're not"? You are the 35th place alliance, and you are saying that you are not small? 338,000 points? I know several players the size of your 48 player alliance.

And when JuJu/Magickill said that I didn't like your alliance, he meant it. I knew your alliance when it was started over 6 months ago (so it is old, but it never really grew, only shrank, it used to have 99 players, now 50) ruled by a horrible leader called PrinceofPersia2. My friends conquered him and I quaked him down to 0 on his wall.

Then they got a new leader called Emp.viktor. I attacked him a bit, but my attacks were coming from way too far away, yet they did damage.

Some noobs that did not like him either bolted his 10k city and it was always hovering between 9.9k and 10k due to bolts.

He went inactive. :)

My old friends, The Soldiers of Doomsday (merged with IoA) did me the favor of farming plenty of Persians. I have a grudge against the Persian Empire alliance ever since their first ever leader insulted me. I remember when his alliance was only 400k, and mine (disbanded) was also 400k. We had a few skirmishes across a bunch of oceans when we were all noobs, and then got bored. As I joined bigger alliances, I got more friends and began picking off (by farming to inactivity) small persian empire members near me. However, most are far away now. :(

Remember, friend, being on the 4th page of the world alliance page is nothing to proud of. I wish you the best in the building of your alliance, but here is some advice: I tried starting an alliance later in the game. Nothing good came of it. Join a real alliance while you can, before attacks start coming from other alliances. If you want to continue with your alliance, remember to create a strong core in one or two oceans.

Good Day,
bianh

Don't

DeletedUser14362

What do you mean by "actually we're not"? You are the 35th place alliance, and you are saying that you are not small? 338,000 points? I know several players the size of your 48 player alliance.

And when JuJu/Magickill said that I didn't like your alliance, he meant it. I knew your alliance when it was started over 6 months ago (so it is old, but it never really grew, only shrank, it used to have 99 players, now 50) ruled by a horrible leader called PrinceofPersia2. My friends conquered him and I quaked him down to 0 on his wall.

Then they got a new leader called Emp.viktor. I attacked him a bit, but my attacks were coming from way too far away, yet they did damage.

Some noobs that did not like him either bolted his 10k city and it was always hovering between 9.9k and 10k due to bolts.

He went inactive. :)

My old friends, The Soldiers of Doomsday (merged with IoA) did me the favor of farming plenty of Persians. I have a grudge against the Persian Empire alliance ever since their first ever leader insulted me. I remember when his alliance was only 400k, and mine (disbanded) was also 400k. We had a few skirmishes across a bunch of oceans when we were all noobs, and then got bored. As I joined bigger alliances, I got more friends and began picking off (by farming to inactivity) small persian empire members near me. However, most are far away now. :(

Remember, friend, being on the 4th page of the world alliance page is nothing to proud of. I wish you the best in the building of your alliance, but here is some advice: I tried starting an alliance later in the game. Nothing good came of it. Join a real alliance while you can, before attacks start coming from other alliances. If you want to continue with your alliance, remember to create a strong core in one or two oceans.

Good Day,
bianh

Don't

hey he just started the alliance being on the 4th page is pretty good cut him some slack;)

DeletedUser

This alliance is more than 6 months old...pretty old, I would say. My alliance is ranked 9th, and it is a 4 months old.

DeletedUser

No it is not just started, so I will not cut slack. Six months is too long to remain 400k points, sorry.
My alliance is only like a month or two old, and it is already 13th place here in Delta.

hey he just started the alliance being on the 4th page is pretty good cut him some slack;)

And btw, please look at Grepostats before you make assumptions like he just started his alliance.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14362

No it is not just started, so I will not cut slack. Six months is too long to remain 400k points, sorry.
My alliance is only like a month or two old, and it is already 13th place here in Delta.

And btw, please look at Grepostats before you make assumptions like he just started his alliance.

Thank you.

you probobly dont understand this but some people dont WANT to be in a big alliance they dont like the chaos :pro:

DeletedUser

Yeah. I don't like your attitude, bianh. So Prince of Persia 2 was a twit. Why does that have to come back to us? There are entirely new members in our alliance, except for two. Yes we have 50 members; Why?; We we're a MRA now we're not. We don't have a grudge against you or anyone even remotely related to you. So I would like you to leave us alone and stick to some other poor sap. I've asked you once, I'll ask you nicely again.

DeletedUser

Yeah. I don't like your attitude, bianh. So Prince of Persia 2 was a twit. Why does that have to come back to us? There are entirely new members in our alliance, except for two. Yes we have 50 members; Why?; We we're a MRA now we're not. We don't have a grudge against you or anyone even remotely related to you. So I would like you to leave us alone and stick to some other poor sap. I've asked you once, I'll ask you nicely again.

Your claims are poorly made and connected. You only asked me to stop once, not twice. You want me to stick to some other poor sap? Once I'm finished with my operations in ocean 24, I may pay you a visit.
And I am basically just explaining the history between me and your alliance. And towards the end, I gave you some advice about small alliances late in the game. I don't like princeofpersia, and I hate your founder Emp.viktor. Lol, my friend took his city.

At collin.kessinger, you are about 5000 points on delta. You don't know what is going on, please don't interrupt. :) You shouldn't know what is going on here anyways. Check Grepostats or some online source of info before you tell me something is true.

6 months and no growth is a sign that you should join a new alliance.

I never said anything bad about you having 50 members. We have 56 people too. I'm trying to explain to you, being a new player, that you should stick to a real, established alliance. This will help you in the long run, it helped me.

If you don't want to listen to what I have to say, don't reply, and don't post on my wall vulgar things

Its not professional, its dirty, and it is not a thing that alliance leaders should say.

-bianh

DeletedUser

Hollah

I like a guy on a rant bianh :p , and i agree entirely with your statements on this page, if your joing delta now you have an up hill struggle to asert yourself. Not that you shouldnt play of course, but you'll enjoy yourself more in the new leveled out speed worlds. As for colin hes a noob, and doesnt know what hes doing, he has a knack for insulting all of the wrong people. As for this alliance the persian whatever its called they are obviously a MRA. An MRA doesnt have to have 150 mebers etc, the persians seem to be spread from ocean 58 to 82 etc a classic sign of mass recruiting without thinking :pro:

DeletedUser

Areeman, trust me, I know...I have made a alliance from scratch with my friend...I believe at it's height it got ranked 50 in Delta...However I was eventually forced to join a established alliance, as i just fdidn't have the time to be a founder...And in the late game, you just don't have enough members close to you willing to join you. And when a alliance that is strong looks for farms and is close to you...well...(SW)

DeletedUser

Areeman, trust me, I know...I have made a alliance from scratch with my friend...I believe at it's height it got ranked 50 in Delta...However I was eventually forced to join a established alliance, as i just fdidn't have the time to be a founder...And in the late game, you just don't have enough members close to you willing to join you. And when a alliance that is strong looks for farms and is close to you...well...(SW)

Exactly, buddy.

DeletedUser14362

Your claims are poorly made and connected. You only asked me to stop once, not twice. You want me to stick to some other poor sap? Once I'm finished with my operations in ocean 24, I may pay you a visit.
And I am basically just explaining the history between me and your alliance. And towards the end, I gave you some advice about small alliances late in the game. I don't like princeofpersia, and I hate your founder Emp.viktor. Lol, my friend took his city.

At collin.kessinger, you are about 5000 points on delta. You don't know what is going on, please don't interrupt. :) You shouldn't know what is going on here anyways. Check Grepostats or some online source of info before you tell me something is true.

6 months and no growth is a sign that you should join a new alliance.

I never said anything bad about you having 50 members. We have 56 people too. I'm trying to explain to you, being a new player, that you should stick to a real, established alliance. This will help you in the long run, it helped me.

If you don't want to listen to what I have to say, don't reply, and don't post on my wall vulgar things

Its not professional, its dirty, and it is not a thing that alliance leaders should say.

-bianh

5000 today mabey 6000 tomorrow points dont matter just experiance i have no growth because i am saving reasorces for a bog point jump a concore i am trying to ensure that i get it ;)

DeletedUser

You have little experience at all. How long have you been on Delta? Points do indeed matter, when you are looking to see how long somebody has been playing. BP also matters, and you have little of that too.

DeletedUser

I like a guy on a rant bianh :p , and i agree entirely with your statements on this page, if your joing delta now you have an up hill struggle to asert yourself. Not that you shouldnt play of course, but you'll enjoy yourself more in the new leveled out speed worlds. As for colin hes a noob, and doesnt know what hes doing, he has a knack for insulting all of the wrong people. As for this alliance the persian whatever its called they are obviously a MRA. An MRA doesnt have to have 150 mebers etc, the persians seem to be spread from ocean 58 to 82 etc a classic sign of mass recruiting without thinking :pro:

We are not an MRA. We hardly recruit once a week. Besides just because some twat who got lucky and gained invitations invited another twat somewhere far, far away doesn't mean we're an MRA. I'm working my butt of kicking these people out and fixing this alliance. I know, I know, I went over the line by saying vulgar things. Bianh just made me so mad! I mean he's so big and mighty, then why does he have to help us?! Why can't he just stick to his own alliance and stronger-than-me/weaker-than-him alliances/people. I appreciat his pointers and suggestions but I still don't understand why he just has to hate my alliancem, it's members and it's second leader. Just because he's a noob? He might be a noob by your standards, but he's not half bad by ours. "Being a noob" doesn't give you permission to be hate him. Does it? I don't think so, anyway. If you remember, I asked you once before in Delta to leave us alone, and you did, for a while. Why can't that continue? Why can't you control all of North West and South West and South East Delta and leave just the North East alone? Why do you have to whipe us out of the map? There are loads of noobs in 63 and other South Eastern members to farm if you want BP... Again I appreciate your suggestions and pointers, though.

~Areeman

BTW, do you know Azure Blades? Or maybe Biem?

DeletedUser

First of all, o63 is in NE Delta, not SE Delta lol. Second of all, if you really did what you say, 'working on it', you would have to kick a lot of people...

DeletedUser

My brother is biem, and he quit. He still logs on once in a while to put up militia and piss people off? Oh yeah, he also likes to send his troops to attack whoever I am pissed at at the moment. I told him to either bolt you or emp.viktor. We have a shared connection so I can't attack you until 48 hours. I will start later. ;)

And btw, most of your facts are very wrong, as pointed out by my friend ryu, there.
Being a noob is not usually something I would hate a person for, but when that noob insults and makes fun of your alliance, that's when you attack them, mass bolt them (using noob tactics against them :)) and then start to hate them. Thats why.

And your complaint that there are other noobs to farm doesn't make me want to stop. It is way more fun to farm noobs that beg for you to stop, wouldn't y'all agree? :)

So, just stay in your little empire, kick out your bad members and inactives (about three fourths of your alliance) and make a little alliance.

DeletedUser

o_O

I'll talk to him about the insultment. And you sentence of "Attacking "noobs" who beg for you to stop is more fun" is literally reaking of super-powerful, iron fist player. Why? For the BP? For the fun of it? Because you secretly enjoy wrecking people's hard work? (Don't take that as an insult)

BTW, your brother did "bolt" me. Apparently he was planned to be conquered? I guess that's what you mean by "He quit". You didn't mention Azure Blades. Do you know them?

DeletedUser

I'll talk to him about the insultment. And you sentence of "Attacking "noobs" who beg for you to stop is more fun" is literally reaking of super-powerful, iron fist player. Why? For the BP? For the fun of it? Because you secretly enjoy wrecking people's hard work? (Don't take that as an insult)

BTW, your brother did "bolt" me. Apparently he was planned to be conquered? I guess that's what you mean by "He quit". You didn't mention Azure Blades. Do you know them?

If bianah will not wipe you out fast enough, I will. If you are afraid of bianah, you can be sure to be afraid of me lol...I have as many resources as he has, and I am closer to you, so I will be farming your alliance. I think I just found a couple of new farms...Bianah, have fun farming their members in your area, I will have fun farming them in mine:)

DeletedUser

Thanks, ryu. They are actually really good farms because their little cities have big warehouses. They don't seem to know how to build their towns.

And Areeman, if you were as large as me, you have plenty of farms and noobs to choose from. It gives me pleasure indeed to wreck the hard works of players for my own benefit. That is how the game works, silly. :) I get BP, resources, and hate mail during farming. All parts of the game. One of the many reasons I play grepo. :)

I don't have to answer your question about azure blades but I will. I don't keep track of alliances under 1 million points, so I have no idea about them.

So yeah. Me and Ryu have found the new "Farms R Us" alliance around. We'll make the most of it, so I hope you do too.

Sent you a couple of gifts, Aree. Its nothing much but I hope you enjoy the show. (in your poor harbor.) :)

DeletedUser

I see your point. It's logical enough, and I respect that. Since diplomacy isn't working my only choice is too defend agaisnt your troops (Good luck with that, I guess) and be proud that I tried my best. I hope you will understand that I appreciate your tips and advice in the last couple of posts and hope to use them if or when I get wiped out. I only ask you two humble things before leaving you in peace and promising never to mail you with please or hate mail again:

1-I hope you will spare my humble harbor of Ekbatana and head straight for Takht Jamshid

2-I hope you find contentment in pillaging 7 months of hard work, and I hope you will show just a teensy, tiny bit of respect for my honourable way to die. If you wish not to do that, I completely respect your Warlordic ways. I hope you haven't and won't take offense from my posts.

Happy Pillaging,
Areeman