Persian Empire

DeletedUser

Ah, Areeman, don't you dare listen to him. I'm going to wipe you out first before his troops even reach you :p. Time to race against time, my light transports are readying up. And Areeman, I too have been playing grepolis for 7 months as well...we are equal, so to speak

EDIT:I can't beleive my luck!!!!! The nerve! Areeman, you are right next to me, in o83! I have some allies that I could call on, along with my IL mates, to destroy you, but I have decided I will take care of you myself. Still can't beleive my luck...A pretty large concentration of Persian members, right next to me...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Darn you, ryu! You're right next to him! I wish I was close enough to the BPs...

I'll send my spare LS and see what you have in that harbor, Aree. I will in fact find contentment in the pillaging of your alliance, as long as I get there first! :)

If you take all the BPs ryu, I'll be pissy. :p JK, happy hunting.

I hope you've learned some sort of lesson from all this stuff, Areeman. You have to fly under the radar, not get noticed until you get big enough to defend yourself. Let yourself be known, and get your name written on someone's list. That happened to me, I was just a quick learner, and I survived.

So next world you start, lay low at first, and join a first rate alliance.

PS: Warlordic, huh? Most good players are.

Man, ryu, how many Persians are near you? I have like 3 little ones. 80 hours from me to aree, so I'll send what I've got first.

DeletedUser

Well from my reckoning in the rankings I have 19 persian cities:)

Areeman, I will start attacking you immidiatly. For your alliance, I will give everyone in your alliance(mass mail) a warning to leave your alliance to else they too will get farmed. I am giving them a week( I know, I am generous) before they will get farmed. Your choice areeman...
EDIT: I am guessing it was you who de-reped me. I will respond. This is actually not cruel at all, Areeman, you should see what happened to me when I was your size before you make any assumptions about being 'cruel'. I suggest you shore up your defenses, ready up your milita, and disband your alliance for the greatest chance of survival.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would join a real alliance now, Areeman. I am talking to your leader Emp.viktor, who I will spare.

This is not cruel at all. These lessons that we are teaching you will always benefit you wherever you go. Be humble, stay under the radar, join a real alliance, and do not talk back or show insult to other players.

Good day.

DeletedUser

I will also talk to emp.victor. I don't know if I will spare him the mercy bianh has offered him, but I will present reasnable terms to him. That is, he kick Areeman. I will however show ever more mercy to Areeman's o83 mates. I will even offer them a invite to IWA (IL's training alliance) if they pass the application. Either that or they be my farms(who I really don't care which)

DeletedUser

I told EMP.viktor I would not hit him, but I may go back on my word if he does something wrong.

Farms, trainees, they can be switched out interchangabley when needed.

DeletedUser

hehe Bianh, I just sent you a pm with my spy espionage reports of all Persian members in o83!

DeletedUser

Threats and bullying are not the best way to go. Karma has a funny way of coming back just cause people or alliances are bigger does not always work out in their favor. It is late in the game to try and build an alliance but treat people like you wish to be treated and you should be ok.

DeletedUser

I just want to empathize the point that if you know someone's gunning for this alliance, and then some other person jumps in and saids they are allies, and they happen to be small, is not the best way to go...lol

DeletedUser

I just want to empathize the point that if you know someone's gunning for this alliance, and then some other person jumps in and saids they are allies, and they happen to be small, is not the best way to go...lol

Actually I dont know if you meant empathize as I would have to say if you are going to describe them call them loyal and respectable. Anyone that sticks up to a much larger alliance out of loyalty to an ally at least deserves your respect. As they have earned mine personally. Loyalty is an admirable trait.

DeletedUser

I would consider sticking up like 'we're going to fight you if you don't back off' or anything of the sort, not just 'we're actually allies with these guys'. What does he/she except me to do?

DeletedUser

You make me laugh sometimes. His response was diplomatic and I know if he had threatened you, you would have been rightly angry. His response was well thought and it would not be in his best interests to start making threats against a much larger player and alliance. Give him credit he has earned I think. You may disagree but I know you are intelligent enough to see my point of view.

DeletedUser

Holla thar Cronos look at this

Ah, Areeman, don't you dare listen to him. I'm going to wipe you out first before his troops even reach you :p. Time to race against time, my light transports are readying up. And Areeman, I too have been playing grepolis for 7 months as well...we are equal, so to speak

EDIT:I can't beleive my luck!!!!! The nerve! Areeman, you are right next to me, in o83! I have some allies that I could call on, along with my IL mates, to destroy you, but I have decided I will take care of you myself. Still can't beleive my luck...A pretty large concentration of Persian members, right next to me...

I talked to Areeman and he says you spied but you NEVER attacked even after this bold statement.

DeletedUser

then you're wrong. This was all a ruse to speed up the merging of Persian Empire and Kitten Smashers. He obviously fell for it, and it certainly sped it up. Consider it 'gunboat diplomacy'. And now, because my plan was a success, I can't attack him since he's a ally. :p Know all the facts craig(although I admit it was a pretty good ruse though)

DeletedUser

I understand the purpose of PnP but threatening smaller alliances is really beneath you (or should be). My old football coach always said its nice to be nice. Treat all people as you want larger players to treat you. Sometimes it pays to be polite unless threatened or attacked, you never know who friends are on this game and if you make threats you should act on them otherwise it affects your credibility.

DeletedUser

I did it for a friend...they were refusing to merge, and it was getting on both of our nerves. So...I decided to do this to help him. Is this so bad?:p