Persian Empire

DeletedUser

I have no issues with helping a friend,and am not in a position to judge you. I feel each person is accountable for their own actions. I am only stating my own opinions and pointing out that this may not put you in a favorable light with some people. If you notice most of the larger alliances and players are civil unless given cause not to be. I have dealt with bullies on the game and personally I am patient and have paid one back and the person I am referring to was larger then me but has lost 4 cities, two to me personally because I am returning the favor. Its also not done yet.

DeletedUser

And if you notice most people would call me civil...I do most of the bulling in-game;) But...he pmed me, saying how good he was, etc. I personally don't like bullies, and also don't like smaller people aggravating larger players. I would suggest them to get under the radar, until you grow big enough, and challenge the person who tried to bully you. That's what I did. You don't see me pming Sparky and saying how good I am...

DeletedUser

And if you notice most people would call me civil...I do most of the bullinyg in-game;) But...he pmed me, saying how good he was, etc. I personally don't like bullies, and also don't like smaller people aggravating larger players. I would suggest them to get under the radar, until you grow big enough, and challenge the person who tried to bully you. That's what I did. You don't see me pming Sparky and saying how good I am...

Then I must have missed something as it appeared to me that you were the aggressor. It seems like they got pretty quiet and wasnt this a recruitment thread to begin with? Its funny how things get so out of hand. I have had smaller players threaten me, I respond by farming not threatening.

DeletedUser

Actions speak louder than words, im sure if you attacked him he would have gone into the kitten smashers faster out of fear of further attack than the feeble promise of one before hand.

DeletedUser

Look...first of all, he aggravated me before this thread was even made. Second, I would've farmed him, but I like spying on them first. The minute I spied on him, I made the mistake of showing it to him. He immidiatly joined Kitten Smashers. The end

DeletedUser

I am personally not trying to tell you how you should conduct yourself and each person is able to conduct themself as they see fit only sharing my opinion of my perception of the matter. I only say that the same way I view things others may too.

DeletedUser

o_O

Look...first of all, he aggravated me before this thread was even made. Second, I would've farmed him, but I like spying on them first. The minute I spied on him, I made the mistake of showing it to him. He immidiatly joined Kitten Smashers. The end

It's intresting to see some of the veterans of this game argue and debate over somthing as petty as little old me. To set things straight, I was a fool. I bragged, I was narcisstic and got over my head. I am not a refugee seeking refuge in KS. I had mixed feelings about leaving the Persian Empire. The alliance had sentimental value to me personally and I saw it's ever so little progress that I helped create. Take svergeylen for example, a talented player who was with me in the Persian Empire every step of the way and helped strenghten the alliance. JoNuff's invite was a rescue card from the previous hate ignited by PrinceofPersia2 against us. When me and svergeylen left, I made the previous so called "leader" Emp.Viktor into a real one, or at least I tried, and gave him the responsability of leadership. But without us, twas not the same. Our most expirienced players had left before us and after we left the rest just scattered. So no, I do not fear threats by anyone. After all it's just a game, I can start anew. But your empty threats were just annoying ryu0806.

DeletedUser

Lol every person matters. I place value on everyone in this game, after all it is suppose to be fun. Even when angry at someone it should still be some civilty. Personal attacks and insults are less than preferable. Best of luck keep growing.

DeletedUser

It's intresting to see some of the veterans of this game argue and debate over somthing as petty as little old me. To set things straight, I was a fool. I bragged, I was narcisstic and got over my head. I am not a refugee seeking refuge in KS. I had mixed feelings about leaving the Persian Empire. The alliance had sentimental value to me personally and I saw it's ever so little progress that I helped create. Take svergeylen for example, a talented player who was with me in the Persian Empire every step of the way and helped strenghten the alliance. JoNuff's invite was a rescue card from the previous hate ignited by PrinceofPersia2 against us. When me and svergeylen left, I made the previous so called "leader" Emp.Viktor into a real one, or at least I tried, and gave him the responsability of leadership. But without us, twas not the same. Our most expirienced players had left before us and after we left the rest just scattered. So no, I do not fear threats by anyone. After all it's just a game, I can start anew. But your empty threats were just annoying ryu0806.

I'm glad to be annoying...but if you wish, I can arrange for a 24-48 hour period in which neither of our alliances help us, and we cna attack freely without diplomatic difficulty:)

DeletedUser

I don't think that will be necessary guys. We're on the same team, let's not lose sight of that. =)

DeletedUser

Yeah, this may be worth setting aside, after all there are plenty of La Arcan to chew on for a while..

DeletedUser

Yeah, this may be worth setting aside, after all there are plenty of La Arcan to chew on for a while..

K...first: La Arcan were packed/allied with IL
Second:Not to become a refugee taker, didn't know Kitten Smashers were hostile with La Arcan, about 2 weeks ago, I organized the moving of many La Arcan members into IWA, do they count as refugees?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't claim them. We had an NAP with them up until a week ago, which they violated. At that time we began working with IWA, speedboat in particular, to clear them out.

I have a couple of their members that I am settling up with, but other than that its simply a matter of BP.

DeletedUser

You took them in prior to the end of the NAP. They made a good choice crossing over. Looks like everyone is square.