Persian Whaaat?

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser30490

post all reports,critiques and comments about thi even here :D

reports with ocean numbers please....only for En80

DeletedUser47940

they start off with 1000 triremes, 1000 Light ship & 2000 Biremes.. not sure about DLU/ALU

DeletedUser

795577bd78.png

We are hopeful

DeletedUser11886

:eek: How could you do this Skully! Inviting someone then attacking them, WHAT HEARTLESS CREATURES ARE YOU!

DeletedUser47939

ugh.. so jealous -.-
oh.. oh wait.. yeaaaah!
Screenshot2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

this i ourrageous for real!!!!
what does the devs want?

power up alliances with boosted for 9 months???
that's just crazy!!!

will love the pop boost though :D

DeletedUser

We did not expect them to be this powerful either, lol. I'm not complaining though :D

DeletedUser46906

Did Venominium really wipe out 10,000 swords, 4000 slingers, 10,000 archers, 6000 hops and 3500 chariots in under a day? They're obviously going to win this world, why do you think Ruse are breaking down? I heard Starpass buys 250,000 gold every week, so it's understandable lol.. :eek:

DeletedUser11965

Did Venominium really wipe out 10,000 swords, 4000 slingers, 10,000 archers, 6000 hops and 3500 chariots in under a day? They're obviously going to win this world, why do you think Ruse are breaking down? I heard Starpass buys 250,000 gold every week, so it's understandable lol.. :eek:

Keep telling that to yourself <3

DeletedUser

No we didn't because there are no chariots in the city :p

Also we are a team. That's the sole reason we did it this quick. 80% of us participated in this, nobody individually was the key to our success, except maybe the organizers. :D

DeletedUser13405

Yeah....I was eating popcorn today sending out HCs to see which alliance would be 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc....

Of course, a little birdly told me that OV (being OV of course) almost botched their attempt and RUSE slipped a little CS into OV's cleared city in 54 just ahead of OV's CS. OV then had to go into scramble mode...they were able to kill it and get their CS into the city just after a 2nd RUSE attempt at stealing the fully cleared Artemsia city in 54, but I can imagine there were some tense moments on the OV forums (which I hear are not the most harmonious place right now).

Lets see...blow 100,000 ALU and watch RUSE sneak a CS into your cleared supercity???? Would have been truly priceless to watch the OV reaction if they got nothing. LOL

DeletedUser47939

Gotham, are you saying OV left a cleared supercity so open, that a blind CS got in?
Who could be so disorganized?

DeletedUser47953

CS came from 30 min TT turtled city of Ruse. Attacks were already incoming, so the CS wasn't going to survive. Nothing more than a Ruse CS meant to annoy. I, with 8 cities on short TT pounded the city constantly and caught an attempt to bir stack the harbor, but that was ended quickly as everyone in the area mobilized to launch clearing for the remainder of our CS TT.

The idea that we were all freaked out is a bit much. Certainly, it was of concern, but we had the firepower and Ruse main body is WAAY too far away to land a CS or stop an active all alliance OP...

Nice PnP, but your little birdie in the alliance blew the story way out of proportion and we know we have a spy or two from both Venom and Ruse. We don't even put everything on the forums these days...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

DeletedUser

No we didn't because there are no chariots in the city :p

Also we are a team. That's the sole reason we did it this quick. 80% of us participated in this, nobody individually was the key to our success, except maybe the organizers. :D

I must say you did an awesome job with your alliance, well done.

Gr Plintos