Persian Whaaat?

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Did Venominium really wipe out 10,000 swords, 4000 slingers, 10,000 archers, 6000 hops and 3500 chariots in under a day? They're obviously going to win this world, why do you think Ruse are breaking down? I heard Starpass buys 250,000 gold every week, so it's understandable lol.. :eek:

we had the cs in there roughly 9 hours after the event started.
The plan was set up and everyone executed like a machine.

Looking back at things now it was a massive overkill in execution ,firepower, morale, prep, orga, .. just everything. You could say now we did not compete with other alliances on Rhammus. And we actually did compete on getting this done world first ( excluding NL server ofc)

No confirmation on that obviously. Anyone heard of an alliance getting the rewards before 8:41am yesterday?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

Yeah....I was eating popcorn today sending out HCs to see which alliance would be 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc....

Of course, a little birdly told me that OV (being OV of course) almost botched their attempt and RUSE slipped a little CS into OV's cleared city in 54 just ahead of OV's CS. OV then had to go into scramble mode...they were able to kill it and get their CS into the city just after a 2nd RUSE attempt at stealing the fully cleared Artemsia city in 54, but I can imagine there were some tense moments on the OV forums (which I hear are not the most harmonious place right now).

Lets see...blow 100,000 ALU and watch RUSE sneak a CS into your cleared supercity???? Would have been truly priceless to watch the OV reaction if they got nothing. LOL

You either need a better spy or to personally read our forums, there was no panic.

You are also wrong on the 'not a harmonious place'

DeletedUser

the fact you guys needed over 32 hours to land a cs in that city stands for itself. no reason to argue.

a solid C+ on the school report :) im sure thats going on the refrigerator. good job ;)

DeletedUser21311

:eek: Seems like i will have to visit my Forums a bit more , need to find this disharmony and unhappiness :p Trying to recall how i could have missed it .... Btw you are sure that it was the OV forums and not that of any other alliances right ? !

Lol C+ == I Pass :D My treat to RUSE , let me send out my LS nuke

DeletedUser43325

:eek: Seems like i will have to visit my Forums a bit more , need to find this disharmony and unhappiness :p Trying to recall how i could have missed it .... Btw you are sure that it was the OV forums and not that of any other alliances right ? !

Lol C+ == I Pass :D My treat to RUSE , let me send out my LS nuke

Just checked our forum, seems to be in pretty good harmony. Thanks for asking though.

DeletedUser47953

Who will be 4th? Looking like Avernus, not sure, but Ruse seems to have melted down... perhaps their harmony and premade awesomeness were just a Ruse??? ;)

DeletedUser10984

I don't see us melting down at all, still have the best average and eating OV's.

DeletedUser11886

I'm surprised no one has made a #1 alliance called My Mom...

PnPs would be impossible... "MY MOM is a horrible alliance" "MY MOM Needs to stop recruiting guys into itself" "MY MOM sucks" "MY MOM is a MRA" "MY MOM is so big"

DeletedUser47939

I'm surprised no one has made a #1 alliance called My Mom...

PnPs would be impossible... "MY MOM is a horrible alliance" "MY MOM Needs to stop recruiting guys into itself" "MY MOM sucks" "MY MOM is a MRA" "MY MOM is so big"

I was about to say that "alliances want to be taken seriously", but then remembered there's OV..

DeletedUser11886

Pfft, who wants to be taken seriously, I mean... oh wait.

DeletedUser22708

Hello, I am new in this game.

greetings friend, welcome to our forums, let me be your guide
4Puig.jpg

DeletedUser47940

Tribal wars, haha thats a try hard game. I get why your so p*ssed

DeletedUser47953

Who will be 4th? Looking like Avernus, not sure, but Ruse seems to have melted down... perhaps their harmony and premade awesomeness were just a Ruse??? ;)

I was right. Avernus was 4th and Ruse has yet to finish the one in O55... Oh, the humanity...:Angry: <----RUSE = Rage Quit

Happy Hunting! :pro:

DeletedUser11886

I bet that the next guy to take a city will be a guy called john.