Persian Whaaat?

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ruse have had the 55 for quite a while now, there are just no more ingame announcement after the first 4

DeletedUser27128

Just leave the poor guy alone... he is the lone representative of OV here, trying to defend his alliance's poor skills. And as he can't pick on Venom because they got it really soon, he's picking on Ruse. :p

DeletedUser47953

I love a good Ruse, like telling your Mom you were at the bowling alley when I had you up in a luxury suite all night long...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

DeletedUser47953

Just leave the poor guy alone... he is the lone representative of OV here, trying to defend his alliance's poor skills. And as he can't pick on Venom because they got it really soon, he's picking on Ruse. :p

YO, REPRESENT!!!

That's why I say:

Happy Hunting! :pro:

Y'all should remember me... if not, well then, you get to FIND OUT!!!

DeletedUser27128

Chill. Maybe you need to take a dip in an Ocean to calm down, I hear its very calm, soothing and silent in there :eek:

DeletedUser47953

Chill. Maybe you need to take a dip in an Ocean to calm down, I hear its very calm, soothing and silent in there :eek:

I love sharks, they make my skin feel so good. So seriously, when are devs giving us all the 5th city buffs. I have yet to see a LS or birm buff...????

DeletedUser22708

I love sharks, they make my skin feel so good. So seriously, when are devs giving us all the 5th city buffs. I have yet to see a LS or birm buff...????

I heard they will give those 5th city buffs if OV terminates all it's pacts and NAP's.

DeletedUser47953

So OV has relations, good or bad with the various alliances around us. What is wrong or abnormal in that? Diplomacy is part of the game. Especially when you have wars with 3 of the top alliances, it would make sense to have some friendly arrangements whether they be Pacts or NAPs. I like to fight and diplomacy by the sword is my favorite style, but if you anger everyone the sharks smell the blood in the water and you get eaten. Just my take on the above comment.

DeletedUser

I think inno messed up and put one of the older gen world cities here

Hffz0w9.png

DeletedUser22708

So OV has relations, good or bad with the various alliances around us. What is wrong or abnormal in that? Diplomacy is part of the game. Especially when you have wars with 3 of the top alliances, it would make sense to have some friendly arrangements whether they be Pacts or NAPs. I like to fight and diplomacy by the sword is my favorite style, but if you anger everyone the sharks smell the blood in the water and you get eaten. Just my take on the above comment.

Let's see how well you will do without blackpig because he's the only reason for those nice stats ^^

DeletedUser47953

Let's see how well you will do without blackpig because he's the only reason for those nice stats ^^

I am 173 in the world, 32 in my ocean, 162 ABP, 108 DBP, 126 as Fighter overall and am in the #1 alliance... If your stats are better, that is fine, but I am holding my own on this world thank you very much for agreeing... or see you soon... and I will...

:pro:

DeletedUser22708

I am 173 in the world, 32 in my ocean, 162 ABP, 108 DBP, 126 as Fighter overall and am in the #1 alliance... If your stats are better, that is fine, but I am holding my own on this world thank you very much for agreeing... or see you soon... and I will...

:pro:
I was referring to OV's stats, not yours. I haven't even seen you in game so you mustn't be that important :cool:

DeletedUser44820

I was referring to OV's stats, not yours. I haven't even seen you in game so you mustn't be that important :cool:

to be fair, theres difference between a knight and a king(leader) DM. not all knights are suitable for kings and vice versa.

DeletedUser44820

lots of leaders are poor fighters or at least not good fighters.
lots of fighters s%$w up when they get leader authorities.

i think its well written :)

DeletedUser

A Good leader should be a good fighter. A good fighter doesn't have to be a good leader.