Personalities Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Alex Skye my friend...

No matter what you say, you are a spammer, no matter what, and so am I....

In the scheme of things...

But you are NOT the best spammer, I don't even think I can categorize you as a grade B spammer.

I can't even imagine putting you on the list next to legendary spammers like Jarpenquin and Rooster Jones.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but this is how I see it in my 11 Thousand Year old eyes.

DeletedUser10081

the Best spammers are people like Rooster Jones.

Yes he may spam but his spam is funny and makes people smile and laugh:D

Then theres people who just spam

their spam does not make you smile or laugh it just makes people not like you

DeletedUser

the Best spammers are people like Rooster Jones.

Yes he may spam but his spam is funny and makes people smile and laugh:D

Then theres people who just spam

their spam does not make you smile or laugh it just makes people not like you

Exactly! Finally, someone who seems to agree with me. I love the Roosters posts. I am still laughing about some of his jokes that were posted months ago.

Sorry Alex, but you can sometimes be like that person who just spams for the sake of spamming, unlike Rooster, who puts a twist of comic genius into his spam that would be soooooo boring without it. :p

DeletedUser10081

Exactly! Finally, someone who seems to agree with me. I love the Roosters posts. I am still laughing about some of his jokes that were posted months ago.

me to i love to go back and just read his post when i feel sad

Sorry Alex, but you can sometimes be like that person who just spams for the sake of spamming, unlike Rooster, who puts a twist of comic genius into his spam that would be soooooo boring without it. :p

alex you do spam but their not like roosters they are just pointless post

DeletedUser

Keep the talks about the personality contests.

Let's not resort to arguing against another player's character.

DeletedUser

Alex, let's just end this now. Okay? I am not saying that I will get rid of what I believe, but I think this is starting to get ridiculous. We should get beck on topic, like Eclipse said.

DeletedUser

your about as nice a a salvaged minotaur and wildest poster how can it be you when i post more wild and i have more posts

DeletedUser

That's because they are little kids :p

I'm thinking about starting the next round on December 1st.

I feel like a fossil here.:heh::eek:

December?I'm guessing there will be "The Santa"and "Rudolph"as the personalities?:D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.