Personalities, Elite Eight - Group A (Suspended)

Vote for your favorite!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I agree with Jarpenguin, I voted quite early on and noticed Sapp had a tonne more votes compared to everyone else.

I expect the fact that Sapp didn't vote for herself but for Skully shows she was a bit guilty, or didn't want to make the vote difference so obvious.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to point out people who vote for me because i don't know everyone who votes for me in these things but you'll note some voted for me in the last round too, and if you really want to be picky about votes mr. backed by the mods then you can be.

I've seen some of these names round before, but there's only one i know from in game.

Bah, what am i doing i don't need to defend people voting for me. It's their choice. I didn't mail anyone to vote for me, and that is all i have to say.

Also, i did not vote for myself.

DeletedUser

Orly Sappy?

Here is your list of voters:

Apoll0911
Baudin Toolan
ChaOs prinCeSs
Die Xerxes
graywolf1970
Jacko0
Jon the snowman eater
KIM98
King of Troy II

MetalCore
MrDeathSize
Paksenarrion
SiCotic
skallagrim
Xertrez
Zhu Ge

The bolded voters are NOT frequent forumers and therefore they should not have ever voted on a personalities thread.

Therefore, you only have 7 legitimate voters for you...

Honestly hope this is not a serious post. Bordering on lol, but the overload of fail makes my eyes water.

As to Aicy's situation, I think it's best to assume good faith and simply restart the poll. Also, any fool can change/cloak/proxy their IP so that'd be a good way to see if Aicy is innocent/smart or not so smart.. and looking at the message isn't too reliable either, it is pretty easy to write crap imo.

DeletedUser

As to Aicy's situation, I think it's best to assume good faith and simply restart the poll. Also, any fool can change/cloak/proxy their IP so that'd be a good way to see if Aicy is innocent/smart or not so smart.. and looking at the message isn't too reliable either, it is pretty easy to write crap imo.

Oh wowzers that's a great idea!

Wait! What happens if the person mass mails again?

-_-

DeletedUser

Oh wowzers that's a great idea!

Wait! What happens if the person mass mails again?

-_-

Oh wowzerz ur rully gettin' meh to thinked today!!!!!!

umm i think i maek teh poll agin and b& teh person who messagez teh pplz! if he doez it agin den i stopped teh poll cuz modz dont need to wurk hardur for teh stupidz.

So what you're saying is the mods should just leave it how it is and let me win? :p

he wants to be in ur base killin ur doods.

(have you disqualified so he has a better chance of winning)

DeletedUser

These polls are closed and the personality contest is suspended until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.