Personalities, Final Four!

Vote for your favorite personality!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

Do you remember when I said that these posts weren't meant to be taken seriously? I guess that's my biggest downful... (people being too angry and serious)

Also I never campaigned. That was someone blatantly framing me and I thought we all agreed on that as it was painfully obvious that they were. Do you not think if I was "Aicy is the Key" I would have been disqualified?

I was talkign about the campaigning you did earlier in the thread... but anyone go osl!

DeletedUser

I don't think I can vote for this one.

Three of the four candidates really deserve to win.

The fourth doesn't.... and knows why.

So that leaves three.

But who do I pick among those deserving three?

who?

whom?

who? whom?

I don't know... is it "who?" or "whom?" I always get those mixed up.

DeletedUser

Three of the four candidates really deserve to win.

The fourth doesn't.... and knows why.

Scandalous, what's the catch?

But seriously, nobody on this list deserves to win.

Only one person not on this list deserves to win..... and SkullyHoofd knows why he deserves to win.

DeletedUser

Scandalous, what's the catch?

But seriously, nobody on this list deserves to win.

Only one person not on this list deserves to win..... and SkullyHoofd knows why he deserves to win.

animaatjes-cute-51962.jpg

Love you <3

DeletedUser

i was winning the older poll, i guess other told everyone it was open again. i didn't even realize it at first it reopened :eek:

Not like i would've made it through this poll :p

Aicy

Strategos
You would have and should have.

You and Jarp were tied at 10 votes last round yet the mods just chose Jarp over you... Presumably because he is a former mod. I dunno, just theorycrafting here. :)

DeletedUser

You would have and should have.

You and Jarp were tied at 10 votes last round yet the mods just chose Jarp over you... Presumably because he is a former mod. I dunno, just theorycrafting here. :)

The mods didn't do any choosing. I moved Jarpenguin forward because I did a coin toss to break the tie and Jarpenguin won.

DeletedUser

I voted for Osl, and would have voted for Skully too, if he was in this and if I could vote twice :)

DeletedUser

you already made my day by voting on my sig in the battle, you made me 3rd <3

DeletedUser

I never had any contact with Aicy until he sent me a message today, to the effect of he would be my bestest friend if I voted for him in this lame-asterisk poll.

It is sad. Down with spammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.