Personalities, Round 2 - Group A

Vote for your favorite(s)!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well you have only been a member since December...
i've also only been a member since october, but i've been around for a bit longer than that :D you don't need a forum account to read the forums!

DeletedUser

sure thing achmed :p
images

DeletedUser

I'm officially banned from any and all polls, popularity contests, sing-a-longs and pie eating marathons.

Betsy is on to me. ;)

you are no one if you haven't voted for rooster the funniest and surely one of the best posters ever he is an original player like Aicy or dobby or jarp or osl or even jkp

and skully your a spammer and if i am saying it you know it is bad you have more posts then me and i been playing a lot longer your time playing and post counts just don't match up.

DeletedUser

I am most certainly not a spammer.
People like TGT and HIHI people are spammers, those people rate eachothers sigs for 3 pages and repeat what has been said very often. If you'd even review my posts outside the Off-Topic area you would know that I do not spam, I haven't even once received an infraction for spamming.
First of all i think about 500 of my posts come from the Q&A section, where i answer about 90% of all the question. Also, I run a shop, which gives me quite some posts too.
And Last of all, I play in 2 worlds with very active forums, Beta and Xi.

You really shouldn't judge people about their post count, I'm simply online a lot. I don't make posts like 'cool' or 'lock this'. The only place where i do that is in the Off-Topic section, where your posts don't count.

DeletedUser

what's this, alex skye the brave accusing somebody of being a spammer!? :eek:

skully is more of a 'compulsive poster' than a spammer :p

Aicy

Strategos
Oh crap I completely messed up my voting.

I also meant to vote for Alpharius, Skullyhoofd and Devils.

DeletedUser

I am most certainly not a spammer.
People like TGT and HIHI people are spammers, those people rate eachothers sigs for 3 pages and repeat what has been said very often. If you'd even review my posts outside the Off-Topic area you would know that I do not spam, I haven't even once received an infraction for spamming.
First of all i think about 500 of my posts come from the Q&A section, where i answer about 90% of all the question. Also, I run a shop, which gives me quite some posts too.
And Last of all, I play in 2 worlds with very active forums, Beta and Xi.

You really shouldn't judge people about their post count, I'm simply online a lot. I don't make posts like 'cool' or 'lock this'. The only place where i do that is in the Off-Topic section, where your posts don't count.

Only 1 out of your past 25 posts have been more than one sentence... Therefore, I can say that 4% of your total posts have been worthwhile.

Spam is not necessarily making one word posts, but making posts that are not needed to the discussion or making a lot of posts in all discussions even if not needed... (Basically my typical post)

Your post count has grown tremendously in the past few months of your time on grepolis forums... You cannot claim to not be a spammer if your post count has grown numerous times faster than that of people like TGT or HIHI...

DeletedUser

Only 1 out of your past 25 posts have been more than one sentence... Therefore, I can say that 4% of your total posts have been worthwhile.
I am pretty sure that the 24 other posts were in the Off-topic area, if not, tell me which post and i'll explain you what it contributed to the discussion. I spam in the Off-topic area, where the posts don't count. My posts in the world forums, GFX sections and in the Q&A section always contribute something to the subject.
If I like to interfere in discussions, it is my choice. Spam are unwanted messages which do not add anything useful to the discussion
Spam is not necessarily making one word posts, but making posts that are not needed to the discussion or making a lot of posts in all discussions even if not needed... (Basically my typical post)

What do you mean? I am not even close to posting in all discussions, moreover, i ignore the larger part of this forum. I only post in the worlds in which i play, or in the general Grepolis part, such as ideas and Q&A, where posts are wanted to help.

As said before, i do not 'spam'. I only post a lot. Mainly caused by my addiction to grepolis. I certainly do not deny I am probably too active on this forum, but i hate being called a spammer, as i simply don't post unwanted messages in discussions to which i have no relation.

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure that the 24 other posts were in the Off-topic area, if not, tell me which post and i'll explain you what it contributed to the discussion. I spam in the Off-topic area, where the posts don't count. My posts in the world forums, GFX sections and in the Q&A section always contribute something to the subject.
If I like to interfere in discussions, it is my choice. Spam are unwanted messages which do not add anything useful to the discussion

What do you mean? I am not even close to posting in all discussions, moreover, i ignore the larger part of this forum. I only post in the worlds in which i play, or in the general Grepolis part, such as ideas and Q&A, where posts are wanted to help.

As said before, i do not 'spam'. I only post a lot. Mainly caused by my addiction to grepolis. I certainly do not deny I am probably too active on this forum, but i hate being called a spammer, as i simply don't post unwanted messages in discussions to which i have no relation.

1500 posts in a few months = spam

DeletedUser

oh well, you've still got the dance-offs (for now...) ;)

There's a Dance Off????

SWEET!

I've been practicing some of my BEST dance moves....

The Asthmatic Jitterbug...

The Achy Breaky Back...

The Electric Cried....

and of course.... The Loon Walk.... first developed by French mime Marcel Marceau, refined by the late great Michael Jackson and perfected by yours truly... Rooster "Twinkletoes" Jones.

So bring on the Dance Off.... as soon as I get into my leotard, I'll kick all your.........

Status
Not open for further replies.