Personalities, Round 2 - Group B

Vote for your favorite(s)!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This poll will be open for only 5 days! The Top 4 from each poll will advance to the Sweet Sixteen! This is a Multiple Choice vote.

It has been decided that a new series of rules and regulations will take effect immediately. It is imperative you follow these rules, and failure to abide will result in your immediate disqualification.

Rules & Regulations
  1. You may not have in-game alliance members vote for you if they normally would not have come onto the forums, to the off-topic section, and then to the polls under their own power and will to vote.
  2. Do not bribe players with reputation for their vote.
  3. You may not cast a vote from more than 1 account.
  4. All votes from now on will be PUBLIC. That means others will see who you vote for.
With these rules in place, all of the polls should have roughly the same number of voters. One poll should not have 60, while another only has 40.
Failure to follow these rules will result in your immediate disqualification. If there is strange behavior or suspicious voting patterns, the moderator team will investigate and make a decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heh. I must be getting good at catching polls while they're being made :p
I'll edit this post to make it more on-topicish when I see the poll :p

I have to contend with.....stang.

DeletedUser

Wow! I made it! Thanks guys! Less than three. Get it? It makes a <3! :eek:

DeletedUser2663

Oh looks like i have some competition!. if this keeps up i may have to start Campainging for votes on the forum! oh well whats life without competition, boring i would say =P

DeletedUser

TGT! I thank the for the great breakfast you have brought into my life.

DeletedUser

so many choices i voted Aicy pris betsy tyrion and metal core

Status
Not open for further replies.