Personalities, Round 2 - Group D

Vote for your favorite(s)!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This poll will be open for only 5 days! The Top 4 from each poll will advance to the Sweet Sixteen! This is a Multiple Choice vote.

It has been decided that a new series of rules and regulations will take effect immediately. It is imperative you follow these rules, and failure to abide will result in your immediate disqualification.

Rules & Regulations
  1. You may not have in-game alliance members vote for you if they normally would not have come onto the forums, to the off-topic section, and then to the polls under their own power and will to vote.
  2. Do not bribe players with reputation for their vote.
  3. You may not cast a vote from more than 1 account.
  4. All votes from now on will be PUBLIC. That means others will see who you vote for.
With these rules in place, all of the polls should have roughly the same number of voters. One poll should not have 60, while another only has 40.
Failure to follow these rules will result in your immediate disqualification. If there is strange behavior or suspicious voting patterns, the moderator team will investigate and make a decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow, don't i feel like the runt of the litter in this group :S

gl peeplz

DeletedUser

and there was me thinking my last group was impossible?! lol

DeletedUser

so many good choices i voted dobby gibbo furry and osl

DeletedUser

Please vote for me... my dad's a cop. :p

I'm teh leedr of 300 Spratan Warriurs, and the best greeepols plair eva.

DeletedUser

yowsers, this group is toit! not long to go and it's still pretty much in the balance :S

Status
Not open for further replies.