Personality of the month for december

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We all exchanged -reps, and i have the most repping power here so obviously ya'll just hurt yourselves in the end xD

DeletedUser

lol yea we were together sb, sorry bout downrepping as i thought you had done is cuz i -'d you on the vote. but apparently hasan likes giving out random -reps. that explains why hes going on 1000 posts and still only has 2 green bars lol

DeletedUser23986

lol, not funny at all. As long as i am green, it doesn't matter. :D

I have gone red too. One of the reasons i have 2 bars is that i don't mind signing my -reps :p

edit:sb, i have given you another bar as you lost rep due to me. hope you like it :D

DeletedUser

Really? considering you didn't sign the one that was sent to me....how hypocritical of you. and ordinarily in an honorable case where i am the one giving the first -rep (and not returning it) I will sign my -rep. plus i derep people with a good reason

DeletedUser23986

But i revealed it later. I didn't really liked you posting in an ended game, so i didn't even care to sign it.

DeletedUser

Better to sign em sooner rather than tell later, otherwise a crosseyed snake like myself might go around -repping all the suspects :p

DeletedUser

Guys cant you care about me SS can you once +rep me for a change

DeletedUser23986

In that case, i will +rep every suspect and it will be all fine.(as it is in this case, sb has received more rep than he lost)

DeletedUser

Well honestly SB i don't like you because you are a rather...difficult person to talk to and somewhat unreliable (remember calydon and talking to me on skype) but if i had known it was hasan and not you i would never have given you the -rep

DeletedUser

no it is other ways i got 7 -reps in one day from someone who was quitting the forum long ago...anyway remaing i get more posts

DeletedUser

If you want to talk personal message me on skype and not on here, you know where to contact me :p I'm sorry sb i'll +rep you as soon as i can to make up for the mistake. As for you Hasan, get in the christmas spirit and be nice and cheer up....you are reminding me of scrooge

DeletedUser345

Xavier i hope you don't actually award that PoTM to him that was pathetic... used to actually take something to win one of these.

DeletedUser23986

well, achilles, i don't know sb from anywhere, but en55 milestones. It is not pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.