Personality of the Month Phi ~ July '11

DeletedUser6156

Credit to Mike62 and Jarpenguin for the original idea, Osl for the below template

Rules:
Everyone is allowed to nominate three Phi players (and forum personalities)
You may not nominate or vote for yourself
No bribing with +rep or resources, although campaigning is allowed

How Things Work:
Step 1: This nomination thread is to be created at the last full week of a month (hence today is the start of the last full June week) by somebody... We'll see.
Step 2: In here, people can nominate three people (not including themselves). This thread will stay open for 4 days (so until Thursday Evening); anyone with 2 nominations under their name will be put into the poll.
Step 3: On Friday Morning, I shall stick up a poll. Then, you'll have until Sunday Night to vote.
Step 4: Once the vote is closed... thats it! The winner will be awarded the prize of +rep by everyone :p

Prizes:
+rep from everyone (and sign it)
Bragging Rights

Nomnomnominations
(Players with two votes are below)

DeletedUser18571

This forum is already dead, I don't know who to nominate except Zachthegreat, me and him are the only ones using the forum and only time other people use it is when the phi server is down.

DeletedUser

HAHA Yeah smiley, The only 3 i can think of is me, You and Olearius but u cant vote yourself so;

- Smiley
- Olearius
- Retaliator

DeletedUser

To be honest, this is fairly futile exercise since no one is posting on the forums. Sure, we might be able to nominate people who we know in-game, but other people likely wouldn't know them, so voting for or against them wouldn't make much sense. The only way for a big group of people to have a decent chance of voting for a good choice would be if these forums had several active posters.

I would like to vote for my alliance-mate massmurder101. Definitely quite a personality; hyper-aggressive, deviously sneaky, very proactive, while slightly paranoid and delusional. A great member, indeed :)

However, since there would be little chance of others voting for him, I won't. Instead, I'll nominate Smiley, a person who has "dared" to say the most and has been the most "out there". Makes things more interesting, even if he is yet to post about his ocean in the "The State of Your Ocean" thread.

DeletedUser18571

To be honest, this is fairly futile exercise since no one is posting on the forums. Sure, we might be able to nominate people who we know in-game, but other people likely wouldn't know them, so voting for or against them wouldn't make much sense. The only way for a big group of people to have a decent chance of voting for a good choice would be if these forums had several active posters.

I would like to vote for my alliance-mate massmurder101. Definitely quite a personality; hyper-aggressive, deviously sneaky, very proactive, while slightly paranoid and delusional. A great member, indeed :)

However, since there would be little chance of others voting for him, I won't. Instead, I'll nominate Smiley, a person who has "dared" to say the most and has been the most "out there". Makes things more interesting, even if he is yet to post about his ocean in the "The State of Your Ocean" thread.

Thanks for the nominations, but this is Phi forum personality, I never seen massmurder post on the forum so I don't really know if he should be nominated (not questioning his ingame Skills)

Also I didn't post on the state of your ocean was because I am in three ocean sand I have to make three post and currently working on it but not finished.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the nominations, but this is Phi forum personality, I never seen massmurder post on the forum so I don't really know if he should be nominated (not questioning his ingame Skills)

Also I didn't post on the state of your ocean was because I am in three ocean sand I have to make three post and currently working on it but not finished.

Sounds great that we have some posts coming up in "The State of Your Ocean" :)

I dare say you're wrong about the nominations. If you read carefully, it states both players and forum users can be nominated:

Everyone is allowed to nominate three Phi players (and forum personalities)

DeletedUser18571

Sounds great that we have some posts coming up in "The State of Your Ocean" :)

I dare say you're wrong about the nominations. If you read carefully, it states both players and forum users can be nominated:

oh ok. I always thought it was forum personality not world.

DeletedUser18571

I'm the only person with two nominations..... Does this mean I win by default lol.

DeletedUser

I nominate smiley :p
also saxen
also hornslongtx for his taco clan idea

DeletedUser

that is because you never leave your own threads smiley, we like to embrace all the topics on the Phi forum rather than creating our own.

thanks for the nominations though. I assume that is why you are mentioning our names. :p