Personality of the month

DeletedUser1405

Ive asked Devils about the possibility of setting this up, i know it wont give you much but the bragging rights would be awesome.
The idea will be this and it will come on a first come first served basis.
Players will be nominated by sponsors and need seconding to get in the vote.

Once we have 5 people then a vote will be placed in the Beta forum for a private vote.
We will have to decide on a time limit.

Once that time limit is passed the player with the most votes will hold the crown for that month.

After 12 month we can gauge who has won the most crowns and they will be forum personality of the Year for the year preceding.
The system then resets and the monthly votes begin again.
Let me know if this sounds feasible and if it gets the backing of Beta, if we can get enough voices of support im sure Devils will look at it as positive.

DeletedUser

I Like the possibility of being number one in personality...hopefully no roosters shall be murdered...or aliens...or penguins...ANNNND Next on Beta You Shall Ignore The Second part of this post completley.

DeletedUser1405

The idea is to get the forums active, and what better way that to get your alliance members to vote for you.
The fact they enter the forum may give us some new blood to work with.

DeletedUser

I hate blood but if you mean people then yea sure I'd love this idea

DeletedUser

I nominate myself, cos I'm just that awesome.

Kewl idea.

DeletedUser

That seems a very sarcastic laugh. lol suits it better.

I don't know who'll be in maybe 20 people maybe 100 who knows

DeletedUser

Sadly no not really. Most of your posts are replys to mine.

Your not that awesome but you are awesome

DeletedUser

Or maybe I just can't escape your spam overload, and every poster before me just so happens to be you.

DeletedUser10081

and im awesome cuse i said im awesome yet they said im awesome so im realy awesome

DeletedUser

@milonius:stop spamming yourself.

Now Mike I think we have enough supporters

DeletedUser1405

We need to wait on a response from Devils, then with his help we can set this up.