Important Personality of the Month

DeletedUser

Want to be the personality of Mu forums this November? Then let the games begin!

If you are interested in taking part in this event, you MUST be a player in Mu. Please post your ingame name, because it will be the name we use, and so i can verify that you in fact play on Mu.

We will be doing things differently this time around. We will play a simple game. You can +1 and -1 from the total number next to 2 players. If a player reaches 0, he/she is out. However they are still able to help eliminate other players. The last player standing wins. For an example on how this will go, please look here.

A max of 8 players will be allowed to register and be in the running, so it's first come first serve. :p Just because you are not in the running, doesn't mean you can't help eliminate the players :D.

Prizes haven't been decided, but I will get to working on something :D.

Registered Participants
  • SjsharksBoy
  • 5monkeys511
  • Hasan Naqvi

The restrictions on a December PotM have not yet been decided, and will only be decided depending on how this one goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18132

I want to get another title! :D Can I have two? The august one is from August 2011. :cool:
Ingame name is same as here.

DeletedUser

yea u can have 2 :p maybe 3 idk but image ones i think is just 1 (think)

DeletedUser

yea i see that :p but idk if im gonna see if i can get one made for this (think) havent decided yet

DeletedUser

yes :D on occasion . . . other times i let the hammers do it :D

DeletedUser23986

I will join. Ingame name :Hasan Naqvi

Thanks. Please help me out guys

DeletedUser

i think im gonna give it till the 10th to get some people involved in this, then ill start the games :p

DeletedUser23986

why i am not being added. there was no point req

10 is here. waiting eagerly for myself to be added

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am active -___- i have been busy with the 2 comps i just ran and the ideas section :p

DeletedUser

You can +1 and -1 from the total number next to 2 players. If a player reaches 0, he/she is out. However they are still able to help eliminate other players. The last player standing wins.

Registered Participants

• SjsharksBoy = 10
  • 5monkeys511 = 10
  • Hasan Naqvi = 10

DeletedUser18132

Registered Participants

SjsharksBoy = 11(+1):p
5monkeys511 = 10
Hasan Naqvi = 9(-1)

DeletedUser20289

Registered Participants

SjsharksBoy = 10(-1)