Important Personality of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Want to be the personality of Chi forums this November? Then let the games begin!

If you are interested in taking part in this event, you MUST be a player in Chi. Please post your ingame name, because it will be the name we use, and so i can verify that you in fact play on Chi.

We will be doing things differently this time around. We will play a simple game. You can +1 and -1 from the total number next to 2 players. If a player reaches 0, he/she is out. However they are still able to help eliminate other players. The last player standing wins. For an example on how this will go, please look here.

A max of 8 players will be allowed to register and be in the running, so it's first come first serve. :p Just because you are not in the running, doesn't mean you can't help eliminate the players :D.

Prizes haven't been decided, but I will get to working on something :D.

The restrictions on a December PotM have not yet been decided, and will only be decided depending on how this one goes.

DeletedUser

if i dont get atleast 3 people to participate in this by the 10th, ill just not do these kind of things (think)

Status
Not open for further replies.