Important Personality of the Month

DeletedUser

Want to be the personality of Omega forums this November? Then let the games begin!

If you are interested in taking part in this event, you MUST be a player in Omega. Please post your ingame name, because it will be the name we use, and so i can verify that you in fact play on Omega.

We will be doing things differently this time around. We will play a simple game. You can +1 and -1 from the total number next to 2 players. If a player reaches 0, he/she is out. However they are still able to help eliminate other players. The last player standing wins. For an example on how this will go, please look here.

A max of 8 players will be allowed to register and be in the running, so it's first come first serve. :p Just because you are not in the running, doesn't mean you can't help eliminate the players :D.

Registered Participants
  • crazyduck
  • Gelinu
  • caesar hannibal
  • Hasan Naqvi

Prizes haven't been decided, but I will get to working on something :D.

The restrictions on a December PotM have not yet been decided, and will only be decided depending on how this one goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well no one is stepping forward so I will. crazyduck is my ingame name. I don't really post on these forums but people will know me in game and hopefully +1 me. Or -1 but if you do I will launch a ls nuke (no I won't really).

DeletedUser

I'm in too. If we want something to happen here, we better help get it started.

In game name is Gelinu

DeletedUser

If we want something to happen here, we better help get it started.

i agree, there is only so much a mod can do for their sections, but ive been going above and beyond my normal duties to try and breathe life into the forums, as have other mods . . . least players can do is participate in comps and win free gold -___- is that too much to ask :p lol

DeletedUser23986

ofcoarse, you made me make an account in omega. Ingame name now: hasan naqvi

Thanks

DeletedUser

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]i think im gonna give it till the 10th to get some people involved in this, then ill start the games :p [/FONT]

DeletedUser

Is there something we should do to promote our self's or is it just from what people already know about us?
Never played this game before.

DeletedUser

why doesn't you edit your first post phoenix?
to include? (think)

Is there something we should do to promote our self's or is it just from what people already know about us?
Never played this game before.
well normally in a PotM, ur not allowed to be caught campaigning because it had to do with polls . . . well this is more related to players posting, and not showing up to just vote . . . so i would say that campaigning is a yes (y)

the whole point of this is to try and bring back activity, so campaigning = spreading the word = players posting = activity :D

of course this PotM will give me a better idea how to do the next one :D

DeletedUser23986

Phoenix? to include me? ingame name:hasan naqvi( i have 175 points in omega. you can't ignore me)

DeletedUser23986

Phoenix, better add me NOW. i have already waited a week.

Btw, will there be a title for it too?

DeletedUser23986

well, i now have in o14 ;)

175 point city, beat me to it :p

Last edited: