Petition: End Constant Morale Worlds On Conquest

Discussion in 'The Acropolis' started by The Smilodon Fatalis, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Witchbane

Witchbane Chiliarch

Count me in, we need to have a good percentage of non morale worlds, and not the present system of morale being default. Having to use a LMD restricts the game, and reduces the enjoyment of playing.

Djr2015 likes this.
  2. 1saaa

1saaa Chiliarch

put my name down as well.

i do not generally play conquest but from what i have heard this is obviously an issue that needs to be fixed.

Djr2015 likes this.
  3. TJ Kaniben

TJ Kaniben Hipparchus

I support this ... morale used as a weapon is surely not what morale is intended for.

Djr2015 likes this.
  4. monkey trouble

monkey trouble Hipparchus

I'll sign as well. Those who despise morale should have the option to play without every so often. My first world didn't have morale, and somehow I got through and stuck around.

Djr2015 likes this.
  5. wycked sister

wycked sister Lochagos

As there are only 4 options, conquest with or without and revolt with or without, it seems practical that Grepo could alternate these four into the system same as fast and slow rotations.

Btw, I hate morale active and will sign the petition. The excuse for starting late and needing some compensating factor is like arriving at the dance late and not getting a girl, only the broom to dance with and your hand to take home.

Djr2015 likes this.
  6. eanc

eanc Hoplite

Add my name to the petition

Djr2015 likes this.
  7. Adyiai97

Adyiai97 Lochagos

Do you think we can fix something with this petition?

Do you think they hear us?

If yes... Put my name there

Djr2015 likes this.
  8. patchus

patchus Phrourach

sign me up. Hope inno listen to there customers and not there greed on this[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Djr2015 likes this.
  9. claytonsrevenge

claytonsrevenge Phrourach

Ok i see what your saying maybe innogames could rotate the world settings better .
    i dont how they could do it thats why i dont work for them and have to sweat my balls off in a kitchen

Djr2015 likes this.
  10. claytonsrevenge

claytonsrevenge Phrourach

Rosenthia its funny you signed this petition when you a LMD player yourself in HOUSE OF PAIN

i wish just once grepo players would actually stand for something
    not sign a petition then do the exact opposite in a world they play

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    Djr2015 likes this.
  11. .magick.

.magick. Staff Member

I feel that once again, I have to remind people to read what this petition is actually about. It's about players wanting more non morale worlds. Not the so-called evils of LMDs. Which I'm sure has many places that people complain about. It's impolite to try to derail a thread for the sole purpose to call someone out their play style, simply because it's not something you would do yourself. ... Not to mention it's against forum rules.

12. The Smilodon Fatalis

The Smilodon Fatalis Polemarch

I use LMDs in my alliance. Nori has used them in hers before as well. That’s not the point. The point is we all believe that it’s not cool to force everyone to play a specific kind of world.

This isn’t an LMD bashing thread.

Djr2015 likes this.
  13. MLG Av

MLG Av Hekatontarch

Sign me up as well, had enough with this new-school grepo, time for some oldschool jams again :D

Djr2015 likes this.
  14. Noob Sempai

Noob Sempai Hekatontarch

Sign me up too. Let's hope Inno is gonna listen to its players.

Djr2015 likes this.
  15. kuriants

kuriants Phrourach

@The Smilodon Fatalis sign me up sir, but i do feel that you will need 1000+ more signatures for this to even be heard, even at 1000+ i am not sure that this issue will be heard.

Djr2015 likes this.
  16. Silver Witch

Silver Witch Staff Member

This is about asking for no morale to eliminate LMDs. Lots of players use LMD but dont agree with it. If your enemy use it you need it to keep up. Thats why we want no morale so that no one can use it and the game can be played as it should be.

Djr2015 and Raydium88 like this.
  17. monkey trouble

monkey trouble Hipparchus

People don't even have to be against morale in order to sign. I don't have a strong opinion of morale either way, but I recognize that there should be a choice for those who do. I signed because I think that choice is important, not because I want to play non-morale worlds.

Djr2015 and Silver Witch like this.
  18. joeys7

joeys7 Hoplite

I sign this

Djr2015 likes this.
  19. duja spadi

duja spadi Hekatontarch

Sign me up as well ign duje ugrin

Djr2015 likes this.
  20. Silver Witch

Silver Witch Staff Member

I agree completely with this. The problem is the LMD not morale itself. I'm not actually bothered about morale either. We just need no morale for all conquest sieges. I accept that this does put a genuine small player/small alliance at a disadvantage but I believe this is far outweighed by the need to prevent morale abuse by the stronger players.

Djr2015 likes this.